➷...Shit....➶

"I want coffee jelly" My annoying ass brother looked at me

"I want coffee jelly" My annoying ass brother looked at me. He was sitting in the couch and wanted me to buy it for him. He even put his stinky ass foot on me.

"Hell no. You can literally teleport." I glared in annoyance. That's right, my name is Y/n Saiki, and I'm a psychic. Same with this piece of poop called my brother. Just by one minute. Anyway, he's the strongest being in the universe or whatever. Teleportation, clairvoyance, invisibility, flight, he's got it all. I however, was only given most of them.

No cursing He replied nonchalantly. "Just go and get me some. I'll pay."

I glared ever so slightly, "what do I get out of this trip?"

You get to help your kind and caring brother. "Isn't that enough?" He said with so much "love."

Disgusted, I gave him a blank stare before he finally gave up.

"Fine, I'll pay you extra and you can get an ice cream or whatever."

He held the money in his hands and I swooped down and gripped the money with a cheeky grin. "Done deal. Pleasure doing business with you." I playfully gave him a bow and disappeared into thin air. One minute I'm in my house, the next I'm in the alleyway next to the grocery market. I walked inside the market and walked to the sweets aisle.

"Jelly, jelly, coffee" I mumbled to myself before reaching the sweets aisle. I grab the usual three pack cup . While walking I stopped near the ice cream section and bought me a cookies and cream. I brought it to the checkout and successfully walked out. I returned to the alley and made sure nobody was near. Teleporting back to my home, I plopped the bag of jelly into my brother's lap. I sat down and slowly opened my ice cream.

"Thanks" He nodded towards me. I gave him a thumbs up before licking my ice cream. It was fucking fantastic by the way. The perfect snack; cold, creamy, sweet, and delicious. I look over to my brother and his eyes are closed, smiling and I could even see a pink flowery aura around him.

I stared at him, flabbergasted at his obsession with coffee jelly. But I ignore it and continue to eat my snack.

Moments later, the door opens with our mom. She had the biggest smile on her face as always. "We're back~!" She was holding two bags full of groceries. She stopped at us, both eating and sitting on the couch. She closed her eyes and smiled, "You two are so much alike!" She clapped her hands. The groceries shook as her arms moved.

We looked at her, questioning her vision. Then our father stumbled through the door with four more bags of groceries. "H-help!" Kusuo! Y/n!" Help!" Sweat dripped down his face and he was clearly out of breath.

Sixteen years ago, this ordinary couple gave birth to not-so-ordinary children. Kusuo was able to talk at the age of 14 days old, without his voice. I wasn't able to talk without my voice until I was 4 years old.