➶ Who is you? ➷

"Perci

"Perci...val?" You paused. "What a weird ass name." You thought.

He nodded excitedly, "Who are you?! We never get visitors here!"

You look at him with a straight face until saying, "Y/n"

His smiled widened, "What a cool name!" He paused, "Are you a girl or boy?" He asked. Pointing at your chest.

You paused before opening your mouth,"Neither," you responded. "My pronouns are U.S.A." You made mini shooting noises with finger guns.

Percival just titled his head like an idiot. "Huh?" he questioned.

You sighed by his density. "Neither, I'm a they." You replied, you lightly slapped your forehead.

{AN:I know it's weird why their saying this, but it's to say that they are canonically gender neutral and it's important to the plot}

"Oh.." Percival gasped. "That's cool!" He pumped his fist. He probably still didn't get it.

"You think everything's cool." You lightly hit his head.

He only giggled in return and grabbed your hand. "Let's get back to grandpa, we gotta eat dinner."

Your eyes sparkled, "Food!" You started to drool.

Percival nodded, "Yep!" He started walking, carrying the dead monster in one arm.

Before he could continue walking, you used telekinesis to pick up the bird. "Let me," You replied. You turned your head towards him, "Can I call you Percy then?" His full name was an ass to say.

His smile grew at the nickname and he started walking, jumping with each step. Asking questions about you and your powers. You started to regret your decision in being nice.

You both meant up with a man. A tall one, one who was extremely muscular but extremely old. Percival explained that he was his grandpa and explained the situation to his grandpa. His grandpa started to laugh as all three of you walked into a small house. It was entirely made of stone and wood. "Are you from here, Y/n?" The old man asked you.

You were about to reply until Percy started butchering the dead bird with a huge knife.

Percy smiled and said, "I'd say this bird is prepped." All the pieces of meat were skinned and the head was severed cleanly.

The old man smiled, "We'll down my boy, you handled that blade like a real professional!"

You pouted, why couldn't your grandpa be like this. Your grandpa was never mean to you but his hot and cold personality tended to piss you off.