Bloodletting

Stiles would say that the Mikaelson's are massive fans of over-dramatic entrances. And he'd be right but this little plan on how to get everyone's attention immediately is all Stiles. Which makes Klaus smirk at the spark as they wait.

It's fight night at the compound and the first round has begun. They are all watching and listening from nearby. Elijah has a frown on his face and he keeps fiddling with his cuff-links, making his nervousness clear to anyone that knows him. Stiles, however, is standing stock-still. Making his fury obvious to anyone that knows him. And Klaus...Klaus is preparing for a fight.

"Damn, girl!" Klaus hears Marcel's voice as they watch the female vampire win her round. "Not bad!"

Perfect.

One second the crowd as cheering and the next they are silent as the sound of a neck snapping and the fact that Elijah, Stiles and Klaus are now standing in the building, makes itself clear.

"Good evening!" Klaus greats the now quiet crowd. "I'd like a word."

"What do you think your doing?" Marcel asks, obviously annoyed.

"Making an entrance." Stiles informs.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or we kill everyone here...staring with you." Elijah threatens.

"You three have a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands." Marcel huffs.

"Your home, is it?" Klaus asks.

"The girl! I will not ask again." Elijah demands.

"I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?" Marcel questions.

"She is the girl thats carrying my children, so I highly suggest giving her back before I get angry." Stiles says, clear warning in his voice.

Klaus enjoys the way that the vampires around Stiles laugh at the boy. It will make it so much sweeter when Stiles shows them who they should be afraid of.

"One magic user against all of my guys? I know who I'd be betting on. But it doesn't matter because I don't have her." Marcel mocks.

Klaus knows instantly that, that is the wrong thing to say. As a cruel smile stretches over Stiles lips.

"Kneel." Stiles orders, voice barely above a whisper.

Marcel and all of his people fall to the ground on their knees.

"What the hell?!" Marcel exclaims.

"Now, I'm not going to ask again. Where is Hayley?" Stiles asks.

"Look I haven't got her. Yes, yes, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. But I left her right there." Marcel says sounding genuinely worried.

Klaus thinks that Marcel has probably noticed that Davina hasn't come to his rescue.

"She isn't here." Stiles admits.

"Are you sure?" Elijah inquires.

"My magic checked the whole place, including the weird underground area. No Hayley." Stiles informs. "Looks like I'm going to have to do a locator spell."

#####

Hayley wakes with a start. She's laying on her side in complete darkness. Attempting to roll onto her back doesn't work, making her realise that she's likely in the trunk of a vehicle. Moving her hands also isn't going to work on account of them being bound to each other, making moving difficult. The same is true of her ankles.