15 🖤

This chapter will be long -------

next day came -

james pov- today I've a date as you all already know so for that I've to get ready  nicely but now it's just 12 pm and my date is at 5pm , it's too much time for that but if I've to impress him I should prepare me , I don't know why I'm feeling so excited . now you all readers go I've to get ready . bye-bye.

net's pov - I'm planning the best day of my life . he'll be definitely impressed by me (haha both're going to impress each other 😄)

in message -

mister man 🥵
how you doing babe ?

Cute babe 😇
I'm fine.what about you?

Mister man 🥵
I'm absolutely fine.well you know today is something special I guess.

Cute babe 😇
You dramatic boy I know today is our date I'll be ready on time.

Mister man 🥵
Thank you james thank you so much.

Cute babe 😇
But hotels would be close I guess.

Mister man 🥵
Why to worry when I'm with you. This date is from me, I'll handle everything don't worry ok.

Cute babe 😇
Ok then bye.

Mister man 🥵
Bye and be ready soon.

Then they hung up the call.

At 4:30 james was ready he was just waiting for net to come. then he heard the car sound he understood that it's net's car because he had ride it yesterday. He goes downstairs to find net, but their wasn't net it's his driver.

"Hello james sir sit on the car Mr. Net told me to pick up you"the driver said.

"Why net didn't came " James said sadly.

"I don't know he just told me that hi and pick up james" driver said.

Just then James got a message"sit on the car don't think too much susu"it was net's message.

james sat on the car 

there was a beach just then the driver stops the car ''sir we've reached our destination''

''ohh so it's the place to date ''james thought.

there was many hotels near the beachside just then he saw net net came near him, took him in bridal style and take him to their place.there was a bar. net goes to bar's stage and sang a song for james.

just then he said in mic - ''ladies and gentleman it's net now it's the time for that now I want to ask  WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND JAMES''

everyone started to look here and there and then net passed the mic to james and said ''will you accept it''

everyone shouted''say yes james , say yes.

he said''ok I'll be''and then he looked down to hide his shy blushy cheeks .

then netjames eat their dinner , did many activities and a sweet yet passionate kiss.

After a year-(I know it's too fast but please suffer with me 😅)

The bell jingled as the door was pushed open by the petite male who stepped inside the spacious cafe, his shimmering dark brown eyes flickering from table to table which was filled with many people chattering and laughing out on silly jokes their acquintant would say and stopping at the empty table on the least corner of the cafe and luckily near the window.