20 (END)

Enjoy reading..........

''Princess do you like red or pink? '' net asked his daughter who was now 2 months old , she just stares at him with her wide doe eyes making him humm to himself.

''Ohh , my princess wants pink?'' net cheered loudly making james shake his head.

''Net, how do you know she wants pink, she didn't even move her lips?'' james asked leaning on the head rest.

''She is my daughter, of course I know what she wants'' net spoke making james chuckle.

''Is it ? , what if she wants red one ?'' james asked with a raised eyebrow.

''OK, bet if she giggles wearing the red dress then I'll do whatever you want and if she giggles wearing pink you have to do what I want '' Net spoke, james nodded.

''Done.'' james spoke as he walked towards the duo of father- daughter and made aera wear the red dress , james tried hard but aera just stared at her not even smiling for once.

''Back off, she'll giggle for me''. net spoke with a proud look, james rolled his eyes at the behaviour of his husband.

Net made aera wear the pink dress and just as he picked her she giggles loudly throwing her hands in the air making james stare at her in disbelief.

''See, I told you she wanted to wear pink'' Net swinging her  in his arms, James just huffed and walked out of the room.

''You can't back off from your words ,love'' net followed him with his princess in his arms who was trying to touch net's cheeks.

''I'm not backing off you idiot'' james spoke with a huff and walked down without stopping.

''I'm not a idiot'' Net said , james just waved at him not even replying.

''oh my aera, now come down let me hold you'' yim squealed as he entered from their door and hold aera whose lips wobbled as soon as she felt herself being away from her father.

''She's going to c--'' Yim didn't even finish when loud cries left from the small baby, making everyone worried.

''Give her to her daddy, she just wants to be with him.'' james spoke as he sat down on the couch relaxed...yim nodded as he turned but sighed when net was already standing there with his arms around ahead to hold her daughter.

''It's fine baby, daddy got you na'' net said taking her and everyone's surprise Aera stopped crying.

''She just wants to be with her father'' Yim spoke shaking his head, james nodded agreeing.

''she loves net more than me'' james said.

''But net loves you my love'' net said.

''More than aera?'' james asked , but pouted when net shook his head as no.

''No one loves me.'' james spoke with a sad pout.

''but I love jamjam (james) '' they all looked at the door when a boy's voice ringed in the manithikun mansion. net rolled his eyes when he saw felix (yimtutor's kid) running inside with tutor smiling widely.

 net rolled his eyes when he saw felix (yimtutor's kid) running inside with tutor smiling widely

Felix lamnoi

Just 3 years old going to be 4

parents - yim and tutor

very cute and talkative like his mumma, loving like his daddy.

loves his parents and james the most.

''aww...my lixie is here..'' james spoke opening his arms for the boy to hug him.

''yes and lix loves jamjam'' felix spoke pecking on james's cheeks, making net look at him in a weird look.

''Excuse me..he is my wife, I love him more than you do'' net spoke to felix who just shook his head.

''I love jamjam the most.'' 

''hey tutor, take your son away'' net spoke looking at tutor who just shrugged.

''looks like my son is taking james's revenge'' yim whispered to tutor, who just giggled and nodded.

''he's my wifey , boy'' net said hugging james from side with his one free hand.

''ok then , I'll make aera my wife'' felix said making net glare at him.

''she's my daughter you son of alien'' net said.

''but I want to make her my wife'' felix spoke with a shrug as he went near the girl who was already staring at him.

''Aera would you marry me'' felix said making everyone smile at the boy as he already had his hands forwarded.

''she'll never'' net went speechless as aera tried to forward her hand giggling loudly. everyone laughed at net's shocked face. while he just sulked.

''Don't you think he's too mature to be 3 years old'' net asked to tutor who just sighed.

''blame his mother who watches too much drama with him. and then he have got parents who have good brain that made him have good memory.'' tutor spoke while others just enjoyed net's tantrums. who was complaining how aera agreed on marrying with felix, while james was comforting him.

***************************************

"You never sang any song for me?" james spoke with a huff as net placed his sleeping princess in her crib.

"I did sang so many songs for you love." net spoke as he pecked the sleeping girl's forehead.

"Liar, you never did." james spoke as he made a move to hide his body with comforter but looked at Net with a raised eyebrow as the male stopped his hand.

"What??" james asked.

"Time to listen to what I say, you lose the bet." net spoke Wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smile, james looked at him with a raised eyebrow but gasped when the male pinned him on bed with his one hand and a hand rolled his tshirt till his neck.

net started kissing his neck and james gets uncontrollable he also started to moan as net reached his nipples and started to lick and james become a moaning mess. 

net loved the sight as he crashed his lips to james's. net kissed james hungrily as always.

And then I can't write now they did their important business. 🔞.

A/N--- This story is ended now fill this chapter with votes and comments don't think I'm greedy for comments and vote but it makes me feel and good and show that this story also deserve someething good and by comment I get to know everybody's opinion otherwise I feels it's just my time waste and whatever but give your opinion okay bye bye buttercups 😇😇😇