62

| Monday |

It was officially Junior's first day of school, they grow up so fast.

Junior had school at 8:45 but the teachers requested he be there a bit early so they can go through orientation and meet everyone, in previous years the first day of school would fall on a Tuesday or later and they would go the previous day for orientation, however some errors were made this go around.

"Hello?" Fatima groggily spoke barely holding the phone to her ear, let alone the time or who was even calling her, she had just woken up from the ringer going off. "I hope I didn't wake you-"

"You did." She interrupted yawning before looking at her hand, that ring shining bright like a diamond. "Well I will make this quick, as you know, a few weeks ago, Ian and his lawyers filed a motion for a quick and speedy trial." Fatima nodded her head, already knowing this, she was there. "The judge accepted their motion Saturday afternoon, we gotta appear in court in the morning."

Fatima removed the phone from her ear, squinting from the brightness before looking at the time. "Robin it is almost 7 AM, it's already morning. What time is court at?" She asked yawning again as she felt Zac's head lodging into the side of her stomach, again.

"They want us there at 9 AM, first case of the day." She immediately shook her head. "Nope. Find somebody else to do it, my son first day of school is today and you know black people take that seriously. I gotta send him into the new school year right."

"Right?" Robin asked. "Yup, a good breakfast, car ride tunes, a pep-talk, and then you know black families show up and show out so he got both sets of grandparents meeting him at the school." She explained to him. "Okay well you're gonna have to try again on the second day of school because this Judge is very strict."

"Send me the Judge information and I bet you, you will see me when I get there." She spoke before hanging up, not even waiting on a response. She was still tired, she spent majority of the night getting Junior to sit still so she could do his hair, and he put up a fight. While she was doing that, Zac was packing his lunch and picking out his first day of school clothes.

She stretched before getting out the bed, grabbing her robe, and then going to make breakfast. Her plan was to have Junior eat first then brush teeth and everything else, that way when they took pictures, no gunk was in his teeth. 30 minutes later, breakfast was completed. She kept it simple only making bacon, eggs, and fried breakfast potatoes.

"Zac." She nudged him a few times as he was cuddled up with Fatima's pillow. "I'm up." He spoke with his eyes still closed. "If I come back in here and you still sleep, that's your ass." She spoke turning to wake Junior up. She walked into his room, turning his nightstand light on before seeing his outfit and shoes laid next to him. "This boy." She shook her head already knowing Zac did that.

"It's time to get up cookie monster." She spoke calling him his favorite nickname, she doesn't use it often, but when she does, it reminds her of how they first met with his father almost losing him and them decorating Christmas cookies. He turned around in his sleep for a few seconds before his eyes opened and landed on her.

He sat up rubbing his eyes, "Mommy?" She instantly plugged her nose from the gingivitis that was coming from his mouth, "Please no." She begged from his morning breath, "Let's put something on that tongue." She stood up walking away as she heard his feet hit the wood in the hallway.

Oh my goodness, you smell that shit? His breath smelled like straight up shit! It smelled like a toilet full of nasty ass shit🤣 that video had me cackling all throughout the night

She whispered something in his ear before they made their way into the master bedroom where Zac was still peacefully sleeping. She picked Junior off putting him on the bed for Junior kissed his father's cheek and then blew dragon breath in his face. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Zac jumped out of his sleep covering his nose up, both Junior and Fatima busted out laughing. "I know damn well that wasn't your breath?" He spoke looking at Junior with a mug.