CHAPTER 8: Its Okay Not To Be Okay

"Okay, But hope we can come over?", Naomi asked sarcastically .

I rolled my eyes,"Yes of course, Its been three days already , I'm going to die of boredom in this house, Everyone just seems busy especially with the situation at hand,....Jeez, Abigail has been the only one making me still have my sanity in check", We all laugh,

Just then the door bash open.

"There she comes again", I said rolling my eyes, They both laugh at the other end .

"I've told you for the umpteenth time, To always knock before entering my room, You dumbass", I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Come on Sis, Let go watch the movie", She said pouting .

"What movie again? ", I asked irritatedly .

She stared at me with a poker face, "You've forgotten already..., This morning I told you another episode has been release,...You said when its Eleven, We'll watch the movie together, But now its Twelve noon already...".

"Oh I almost forgot, I just finished an online class, I was on my way to the theater room, when Naomi call came in", I lied scratching the base of my neck .

"Oh really?", Naomi said on the other end, Beauty laughed along, Because it was actually the opposite, I actually called, After I was done with my long and boring lectures .

"Okay fine..., Which of the movie are we even watching?",

Right at this point Abigail has made me watch almost all the movie on Netflix, Some were to my liking while some are not, Especially the horror ones, I giggled, As I tried packing my hair with a pink hair band .

"Walking dead", She said in enthusiasm .

My hand drape to my side, Making my unfinished packed hair fall over my shoulders .

"You're joking right...?, I asked .

Her smiley face now replaced with a feign frown .

"No I'm not".

I laughed sarcastically, "The last time we watch that movie, I couldn't sleep peaceably for two whole night, You even came to my ro..., Ugh", Unable to finish my sentence, I bit the bottom of my lips, brushing my tangled hair with my hands, signing in frustration, I sat back on the bed .

She crawled into my bed, Pouting her mouth .

"I was just thinking we should finish what we started you know, Please... So when I get back to school and my friends start discussing about this latest episode, I will also have something to say, And yo..."

I cut her off, "So when do you start getting bothered, For not contributing in a conversation, "I said putting my hands under my chin, Feigning lost in thought.

"Yes now I remember...", I said sarcastically, Clicking my middle finger and thumb together, I shook my head, like I just confirmed something very important.

"What?"...She asked pouting.

"It's since Leo started attending your school, Now I remember", I jumped off the bed staring at her .

She stared at me with a straight face, Trying hard to show no emotions .

"ABIGAIL...", Even Naomi and Beauty joined me, As I stressed her name .

Her filters broke, Her cheek turned pink, As she face palmed, blushing hard, She threw a pillow at me, Then immediately buried her face in my other pillows, We all laughed heartily .

"Fine don't watch with me, I'll also call my friends over..., But watch your back Zia", She said as she hurried through the door .

I placed the phone to my ear, "You really played your card well", Beauty said giggling .