You Wipe Away His Kiss

It was another movie night with your boyfriend. He'd already set the snacks on the coffee table and waited for you on the couch. You skipped over to him with the blanket. You snuggled into him and played the movie. He pressed a kiss onto your temple, putting an arm around your shoulders.

He always did that, kissing you when you snuggled into him.

But this time, you wanted to test his reaction when you wiped his kiss. You liked to push his buttons sometimes. Trying to keep a straight face, you brought your fingers to your temple and wiped his kiss. Catching the movement in his peripheral vision, his head snapped in your direction. He kissed your forehead, almost daring you to wipe it.

You blinked at him innocently and wiped the kiss from your forehead, trying not to cackle at the look of pure disbelief and offence in his eyes.

"Why'd you wipe my kiss?!" He asked in shock.

"I don't know, Kats. It feels weird."

"You've been shoving your fucking tongue down my throat for three years now, and you suddenly decided you don't like my kisses?!" He crossed his arms, letting out a scoff.

"Is it my fault it feels weird?!"

He shifted towards you, taking your face in his hands. He pressed a kiss to your forehead. When your hand came up to wipe it again, he caught your wrists. "You're not wiping my kisses."

"But it feels weird later on!" You whined.

"There ya go, sayin' it's weird again."

You were going to open your mouth to reply when he cut you off with a rough kiss on your lips. You melted underneath him when you felt his tongue brush your lower lip, requesting for entrance. You made way for his tongue, allowing him to explore your mouth. He moved away from your lips, peppering your entire face with kisses, making you giggle.

He slowly worked his way down your jaw and to your neck, kissing, nipping and biting. He moved up again to your lips for another fiery kiss. He pulled away, watching you breathe heavily under him, your chest rising and falling, lips swollen and red.

"Gonna wipe your entire face now?" He smirked. You shook your head. Having got the response he wanted, he was going to turn to the movie again when you took the fabric of his tank top in your fist, stopping him.

"I don't think I want to watch the movie anymore, Kat."

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖