The Perfect Queen (Extra)

"Sulochana!" Meghnad screamed, entering his chambers. 
He stepped into the Puja room. She slowly tilted her head towards her husband, looked up and grunted to ask "what?" As she looked at him, confused, the rosary beads in her jap maala still moving.
"Keep that away, Sulochana!" He looked around to make sure no one was there. He ran and closed the door hastily. "If Pitashree finds out you are worshipping Vishnu in his palace he'll kill me!" He said in a hushed voice.

"It's night time, Swami." She said in her fruity voice.
"But, my dear Swamini, you know the spies of Lanka spy on us too right?"
"Us? Does Pitashree not trust you?"
"He doesn't trust you." He said simply. "Oh don't feel bad dear. What can I do about that anyway?" He said, peering into her light green eyes. She blinked her long lashes twice.
"What were you saying?" She said, putting her small Chaturbhuja Vishnu idol in a wooden box and the box in a red silken bag and wrapped it in a beige cloth. Then she proceeded to stuff it into the locker of the cupboard.

Meghnad looked at his wife admiringly. Her red locks were falling down on her shoulders gracefully. "Come on now!" She said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room.
"Remember that Yuvradnyi Urmila I told you about?" He said, when they reached their bedroom.
"The crown princess of Mithila, right? The one who defeated the king of Vrijji?"
"Yeah right." He said opening his arms to invite Sulochana as he laid down on their bed.
"Uffo!" She said lowering herself on his left shoulder, "You should've changed that dhoti before you got into-"
"I'll take it off after a while, anyway, honey." He smirked. She hit him playfully. "Whatever. What about the Yuvradnyi?"

"Yeah right. Father wants me to marry her."
"What?! Wasn't she too young for you?"
"She turned eighteen it seems like."
"But you are twenty- four!"
"So that's not a huge gap, is it? You are twenty too."
"So... Are you going to marry her?" She asked silently.
"What? No. Never! I have only one wife, and it will remain like that." He smiled.

"You can take off that dhoti, you know?" She whispered into his ear. He held her waist tight.
"Oh is it? What about Yuvradnyi Urmila?"
"What about her?"
"Father has asked me to meet her in a few weeks."
"Refuse."
"Can't."
"Meet her, say you don't like her."
"Father won't agree."
Silence followed. Sulochana knew how stubborn her father-in-law was.
"Oh I know!"
"Yeah?"
"Make her not like you."
Meghnad looked at her. "You evil witch." He said, pulling her into a kiss.
~~~

A/N:
Namaste!
Meghnad- Sulochana because I like them so much! What's their ship name btw?

Love,
Dhanvi.