Chapter 51

"Oh my goodness" Miss Kent kept on laughing.

Seriously she is getting to my last nerves.

"Mind telling us what exactly is funny Tamara?" Dom asked, shutting her up.

She pursed her lips, as she pick up her cutlery.

What a bitch.

I heave a sigh.

"I am sorry about that my dear" Grayson said. "You get out of here" he said to the maid who spilled the drink on me.

"Sorry Alpha" she said, scurrying away.

"Let's get you cleaned up" Dom said, getting on his feet.

"No let me join her" Aliyah offered as she get on her feet. "Excuse me dad" she said to Grayson.

"Sure" Grayson said.

I look at Dom. He nod at me as he sat back on his seat.

I look back at Aliyah. She is smiling at me as she walked towards me.

Dom held my hand a little before letting me go.

"Come on let's go" Aliyah said, extending her hand to me. I placed my hand on hers, we both head for the stairs.

Aliyah is taller than I am but she is skinner. Brunette like mine and seem to be nice like her father.

"I am sorry about the maid's clumsiness" She said as we walked along the hallway.

I give her smile. "It's okay"

"They are hardly reckless. I wonder why she had to be reckless today of all days" she said.

Well my English teacher has a hand in it so yeah that explains it.

"Why was aunt Tamara laughing like that?" She asked.

She enjoys humiliating me.

Mainly because I own the man she can't have.

"We don't get along" I said, shrugging.

"Oh. I sense jealousy" she said, making me look at her.

Hmm she is smart.

"I am correct right?"

I nod.

She chuckled. "I knew it"

We got to my door and I open it. We both walked in.

"This is a perfect room" she said.

"Yeah. I have you and your family to thank for that" I said as I walk towards the walk in closet. I search for another dress and bring out a green above the knee dress.

"What about Luca?" I heard her ask. "I wanted to ask the Alpha but this had to happen.

"He couldn't come. The Alpha made him stay so he can handle some pack work" I said as I strip off my messed up dress.