publishing update

Hey friends!

I wanted to start off by thanking you all for all the love and support you showed my second book Just With You!!! You guys don't understand how much it means to me!!!! I seriously appreciate you all for loving Julianna and Landon!

Now it pains me to have taken the book down, but to protect my book from being copied I had to. I mentioned before, but someone had posted Just With You on another platform and was profiting of it. Which is the reason why I had to take JWY off Wattpad. I'm so sorry! It's something I didn't want to do until I released it again on Amazon and KU. But I needed to do this to protect my work. So I hope that you all can understand.

And now for the publishing update of JWY. I will be republishing but on Amazon and KU. I can't announce when yet until the release of my first book All I Need (formally known as Just What I Needed). If you're interested and want to follow along with my releases and updates, follow me on instagram at e.salvadorauthor
I will be posting all updates there and eventually update you all on Julianna and Landon's story because I promise it's not over!
I will be rewriting their story and making it ten times better! I promise! As of now I can't say much other than it will be better but I promise the wait will be worth it!

Also if you're interested and Lola and TJ's story, I will be releasing their story on March 26 on Amazon and KU!!! I can't believe I'm actually saying that and how close we are till the release. I'm so excited so share their story with you all and the rest of the world 🤭
You can pre-order the ebook All I Need by E. Salvador now and the paperback will be available on release day! You can also find me on Goodreads but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't review or rate it because this is a new version and so different than the version that had been on Wattpad. Everything about it is different, so please hold off from doing so!

Once again thank you all for the immense support and love you've shown my books these past few years!! Because of you, I've taken the leap! You're all amazing!!!

One last thing, I will be doing giveaways and other fun things, so check out my IG and give it a follow if you'd like. 🖤🤍

-e❤️