StoneHeart; Part III🗿

Scene: TVi studio

Scene: TVi studio.

Nadja updates Paris on the mysterious stone creatures that are dispersed around the city.

She is standing to the side of a picture of one of StoneHeart's minions, tablet in hand. "The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement."

A variety of pictures is shown.

"Police have cordoned off the area." Nadja concludes.

André Bourgeois is on television alongside officer Rodger. "We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway."

The camera flips back to Nadja standing next to a photo of Lady Luck, Chat Noir, Ember and Ryuu.

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angles, Lady Luck, Chat Noir, Ember and Ryuu, to save us all. Our lives depend on them."

Scene: Aurora's Bedroom.

Aurora frowns, watching the news on her laptop with Pyra sitting on her shoulder. "Don't you think their putting a bit too much pressure on us, Pyra?"

"Yeah, they are, but atleast they're giving the heroes a chance." Pyra says.

Aurora nods. "I guess you're right." She smiles.

"Are you ready, honey!" Jane yelled from downstairs.

"I'm ready, Mom!" Aurora yelled. She quickly shut off her laptop before picking up her bag. "Hide, Pyra!"

The said kwami hides inside her owner's purse.

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

Nathalie is waiting for Adrien in the dining hall, the clock ticking and chiming once.

"Hmm, what's he doing?" Nathalie said. She goes upstairs and checks Adrien's room, but only to find that he wasn't there. "Adrien?"

☠️🔥☠️🔥

Gabriel is standing on the staircase, glaring at Nathalie and Gorilla who were standing side by side. "You didn't see him leave? If anything has happened to my son, you'll be held responsible!"