💦The Bubbler💦

Scene: Collège Françoise DuPont

Nia walked down the school stairs and saw her friend waiting for her. "Hey, Aurora."

The brunette looks up from her book. "Her, Nia." She looks at her best friend's hand and notices she has a green gift box with a white ribbon. "What's that?"

"Oh, it's a gift for Adrien." Nia blushes a bit, smiling. She looks ahead and eyes the blonde who is with Jayden and Nino. "I hope he likes it."

"I'm sure he will." Aurora puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Adrien, Jayden, and Nino were chatting.

"Here..." Jayden hands Adrien a purple gift box. "Happy Birthday."

Adrien smiles as he takes the gift. "Thanks, JayBear~," He teased.

Jayden glares at him. "Don't push it."

Adrien chuckles as he unwraps the present. It is revealed to be a cookbook.

"I noticed you've been interested in baking, so I decided to get you one for your birthday." Jayden explains.

"Thanks, dude! Adrien grins before putting the book inside his bag.

After they finished their little moment, Adrien started to explain what happened when he was at home.

"Dude, seriously?" Nino says as he blows bubbles. "Has your dad always been such a downer? You'd think he'd at least remember what it was like to be young and wanna party a little."

"No, I'm pretty sure he was a downer back then, too." Adrien shrugs. "Well, at least I tried."

"Mr. Agreste can be such an asshole at times." Jayden said bluntly.

"You mean by, all the time?" Adrien says.

Nino wraps one arm around Adrien. "It's your b-day, dude! Insist!"

Meanwhile, Alya and Marinette are hiding behind the staircase.

"You can do it. You can do it!" Alya encouraged her friend.