chapter 5

☆

L/n Y/ns pov;

Soccer is so boring. Scratch the thought aside that i thought it would be fun this time.

It's the fact the entire soccer team is in my PE class. I never paid attention to them since I was always late to class and accidentally ended up skipping.

Skipping as in all day everyday at school since I forgot what I was doing.

I just stood awkwardly in the corner of the field. A group of girls nearly blushing and giggling at the sight of them.

I noticed that Kunigami, Otoya and Gagamaru were also here. I didn't realise they were extremely skilled at soccer.

I watched with a dazed expression. The world seemingly spinning around before blinking slowly and regaining composure.

It's fine. I thought, watching as a ball came flying at me at full speed giving me no time to react.

The entire class watched with wide eyes as the ball hit me right in the face and how I fell to the ground with a nose gushing out blood. It being noticeable since my scarf somehow got knocked off in the process of my almost life to death situation.

"Am I dead." I deadpanned and looked at the sky as I laid on the ground. Ignoring the group of laughing girls and the shocked faces of the others.

"Oh that's so embarrassing!" One girl giggled as she watched as I continued to lay there with a deadpan.

"Maybe if you actually participated then you wouldn't have gotten hit." Another one smiled sweetly in a fake manner.

3rd person pov;

"Shut up." A deep gruff voice cut in making the girls shut their mouths and stare at him in fear.

The female continued to lay on the ground ignoring the terrifying aura the male was radiating as he came towards her. Looming over her with his large height.

"Oi brat. Don't get in the way." He glared down at her with an irk mark on his forehead. She ignored him and tilted her head to the side slightly to catch a better view of the sky.

He seemed to get even more irritated as he gritted his teeth. "Dont fucking ignore me."

"Sorry I guess." Y/n muttered blankly as she locked eyes with him making him surprised as he quickly adverted his gaze.

Her voice.. it sounds soft. He thought whilst glaring at her again.

"Get up." He huffed in annoyance becoming more irritated by her presence.

She blinked lazily. Somehow nobody managed to catch a glimpse of her face. It now being covered by the scarf once again before anyone had a chance of taking a peak.

Barou growled in annoyance before aggressively but gently picking her up like a cat under her arms and plopping her down infront of him.

Y/n continued to look at him with a curious yet tired expression making Barou flush slightly.

"Dont get in the way again brat." Barou hissed at her before stomping away with an angry aura making everyone shiver in fear by his mere presence.