chapter 9

●

L/n Y/ns pov;

I took one look at his charming smile and nearly melted on the spot. I haven't seem this guy before but he was definitely popular with the ladies.

"Bastard cut out your lovey dovey shit!" A tall male with black crow like hair irked.

"He's ruining our chances to get with this cute chic!.." Otoya muttered with a deadpan, the other male nodding along vigorously.

"Cut it our idiots." Barou growled and shoved the two of them out the way.

The boy infront of you didn't seem to spare them a glance as his attention was solemnly on you only.

"Im Yukimiya Kenyu, it's a pleasure to meet you." The charming boy finally spoke up with a soft smile making you blush and hide yourself even more in the cosy scarf.

You sweatdropped as the two previous boys were behind Yukimiya crying in the background.

"..L/n Y/n." I spoke up with a soft tone, feeling comforted by his presence.

He seemed to brighten up slightly by your reply and bashfully looked away whilst rubbing his neck. Isagi appearing next to him with his usual sweatdrop.

"Ah, a lot of the other guys arnt here since they're doing their club activities." Isagi smiled before glaring at Otoya who looked guilty and whilstled whilst looking away.

"This bastard here decided on skipping!" Barou smacked Otoyas back rather harshly which made him yelp before bickering with eachother.

"..I-I see." You mumbled with a deadpan and nervous expression making Isagi chuckled sheepishly.

He seemed to realise something as he perked up before looking at you with a smile. "Did you wanna quickly go to the vending machine with me?"

You blinked owlishly before nodding robitically making Isagi laugh before dragging you along once again. The others glaring daggers at the poor boy who was relishing the warmth of your hand.

You didn't bother retaliating when he grabbed your hand so suddenly. Starting to get used to it from the energetic bobcut boy who basically dragged you across the whole school.

Sweatdropping at the thought you stared at the back of Isagis head as he stayed silent but had a small smile and blush present on his face.

Hes kinda cute.. You thought ad youe face turned red and youe eyes widened at what you were thinking of a boy you just met.

Pouting slightly from under your mask you stood beside the male who had his hand on his chin in thought whilst standing infront of the vending machine.

Confused by his actions you tapped on his arm slightly catching his attention as he turned to look at you with a warming smile.

"What is it L/n? "He questioned staring at you with a raised brow.

"What are you doing?" You asked blankly making him sweatdrop.

He sighed before smiling sheepishly. "They ran out of my favourite drink. I'm not sure what to get."

You nodded slowly in understanding before turning to also stand directly infront of the vending machine. The two of you now standing dumbly whilst staring at it.

Few passerbys sparing the two of you curious glances but brushing it off.

Your eyes sparkled at the sight of a strawberry milk. Quickly inserting the coin in and picking it up.

Isagi seemed surprised bu your sudden change of demeanour but blushed either way at your cute expression, thought he could only see your eyes considering the massive fluffy scarf you always wore. Never giving anyone a chance to catch a glance of your face.

"Eh? Strawberry milk? Why are you so worked up over it?" He questioned with curious eyes as he stared down at the drink in your hands.

You found his actions quite cute and endearing and couldn't help but look away shyly.

"I don't remember the last time I had one." You started, your voice muffled slightly but he heard you clearly.

"It reminds me of my childhood where I would always have one." You mumbled with rosy cheeks making Isagi coo slightly at your sudden shy expression.

Isagi chuckled before inserting the coin in the slot and tapping the buttons for the respective drink he was buying.

"Juice?" You questioned aloud making him nod with a smile as he grabbed the said drink. Stabbing the straw in before taking a sip.

"Yep. You can never go wrong with it." He stated in a rpoud tone, sparkles surrounding him as you only stared at him blankly.

"..."

"S-Sorry." He sweatdropped staring down at your blank expression making him slightly nervous.

The slight tense atmosphere was cut off by the bell ringing, indicating that 3rd period was starting.

Isagi flinched at the loud noise, you only deadpanning at his reaction.

"You're in my math class right? Let's go there now." Isagi patted your head before gently grabbing your hand and leading you to the locker areas.

Humming in response, you gladly intertwined your fingers with his.

An almost noticeable blush in your face.