Louis' POV: Chapter 3

Back at the office, Louis is in a meeting with Zayn and Lam. Zayn is briefing both of them on the meeting with a debtor in a few hours, but Louis isn't listening.

He's only thinking about Harry. His wide smile, his blush, his dimples, his adorable sweater that fit him so fucking perfectly. Louis couldn't help but remember his beautiful, soft-looking curls that blew into his eyes everytime someone had opened that shop door.

All of it fills Louis' mind. And his eyes. God, his eyes. Louis thinks. It isn't fair for someone to have eyes that beautiful, that enchanting.

Hell, it isn't fair for someone to look that adorable and hot and beautiful at the same time. Yet, there the boy had stood, blushing and smiling at things Louis said. Louis smiled despite himself, drawing attention from Zayn and Liam.

"Louis!" Louis snaps out of his thoughts to see the two men across the table staring at him, incredulously.

"What?" Louis asks, and Zayn leans forward on to the table, his hands clasped in front of his face.

"You didn't hear a single thing I just said, did you?" Zayn asks and Louis shakes his head.

"No." He says. Zayn throws his hands into the air in frustration. Liam leans back in his chair, covering his face with his hands. His shoulders are shaking in silent laughter.

"Alright," Zayn says, sitting back down at the table, staring at Louis. "What happened?"

Louis shrugs his shoulders. "Don't know what you mean." He says, playing dumb. He knows fully well that these men are 2 of the smartest people he knows. They've already figured out most of it, but they want to hear it from him.

"You're never distracted. What is going on?" Liam asks, leaning forward and mirroring Zayn.

"I hate when you guys are observant." Louis mutters.

"We can start with you being covered in coffee." Zayn says, and Louis glances down. "How'd that happen?"

Louis stares at his shirt, the coffee stain embedded into it at this point. There was no chance of it coming out. Louis wasn't particularly mad about that. As soon as he saw it, it reminded him of Harry. His adorable sweater, his red cheeks, his soft, pretty curls, and those gorgeous fucking eyes.

God, he's beautiful. Louis thought before snapping himself out of his daydream. "Fine, alright." Louis says, and both of the men across the table lean forward in unison.

"You know, it's really creepy when you do that." Louis points out, but continues nonetheless. "I might have met someone while I was getting coffee this morning."

Liam scoffs at his vague story. "And?" He prompts, and Louis rolls his eyes. "They were very nice."

Zayn rolls his eyes right back. "What was his name?" Louis rolls his eyes at his friend's assumption of it being a 'he', and continues.

"Harry." Butterflies flutter in Louis' stomach as soon as he says his name.

"Well," Zayn starts, standing back up. "How about you let me finish my briefing, and you actually pay attention this time, and then you can tell us about Harry, eh?"

Louis rolls his eyes. "Fine." He says, straightening in his chair, but he knows he's not going to pay attention. How can he?