no cumming for u

Kevin was returning home from his job at the Candy-Club, stressed like always. It was always those two damn kids that got on his last nerve! But, now he was just glad he could go home.

He turned the key to his apartment, then immediately when to his bedroom and plopped down on his bed with a groan. "Fuck...that was a pain in my ass..." Kevin says. He then began to change his clothes. He removes his work uniform and slipped into a pink hoodie and gray sweatpants. It was pretty cold so the least he could do was stay warm.

He lays back into bed and began to just scroll on his phone, Kevin thought about taking a nap but he couldn't for some reason. That annoyed him too. So he just kept scrolling on his phone.

Then suddenly a thought came into his head. Masturbating. This was something he actually did a lot, since his use of testosterone messed with his hormones a lot and he did it as a stress reliever. He only thought about all the way he could do it for a little bit and be was already becoming a little wet.

Guess there's no stopping now

He groaned again from how embarrassing horny he was starting to become just from his own imagination. He thought for a little longer, thinking of how he was going to do this.

He decided to take it a little slow, so he could enjoy himself. Self love is important ya know? Kevin laid back on his bed, be put his phone down, he didn't wanna look up porn or anything else that could distract him. He began to move his hands up and gently start massaging his nipples, just something small.

As he did this, he tired to imagine someone else doing this instead of himself. No one in specific, just someone else besides himself. Someone else making him feel good. Kevin than began to remove his shirt, revealing his breasts. They weren't massive or anything, he was thankful they were smaller so he could bind them easier.

He than massages and squeezed his breasts, already feeling himself become wetter. He even got some spit on his finger, and massaged it over his nipple. Breathly moans escaped his mouth. Kevin then moved a pillow between his thighs and grinded on it a little, just so he could be extra aroused.

Once he thought he was wet enough, he removed his pants as well. Now he was just sitting in his boxers. Kevin moves his right hand down to his groin and started rubbing where his clit was, letting out heavy breathes and an occasional whine or two.

He couldn't wait much longer, his pussy was just practically begging to be touched. He removed his boxers and places them on the edge on the bed. The Candy-Club employee then laid back on his bed and moved his hand down to his cunt. He begin moving his hand up and down, rubbing his folds and spreading his natural lubricant. It already felt good and he had barely done anything.

Kevin moved his hand up to his enlarge clitoris and jerked it off. He whined and groaned with pleasure as he stimulated his sensitive clit. Then he would move down to his opening and fuck himself with his middle and ring finger, making sure to hit his g-spot in the progress.

He would go back and forth between fingerings and rubbing, until he felt himself become closer and closer to climax. But he didn't want to end this, it felt to good to end.

Not right now

So right as he was about to cum, he removed his hand, letting out a whine from the pleasure suddenly stopping. He took some deep breathes, giving his body time for his orgasm to fade away before he started again, slower this time.

Kevin proceeded to do the exact same thing, rubbing his clitoris and finger his opening and g-spot. This round he sounded more whiney, he wanted to cum but also he didn't wanna end this. He has been feel like shit so much lately and he wanted to feel good for once so he was doing this.

And again when he came close to his climax, he stopped again. Kevin wasn't usually the type to edge or was even into edging that much be god he wanted to hold those good feeling for as long as he could. He was breathing heavily against "Fuck...don't cum yet...not just yet..." Kevin mumbles to himself.

His wrist was starting to become tired from all the rubbing so he decided to grab something else. A vibrator. He pulled his lavender vibrator from his drawer, a bottle of lube, and a towel since he forgot to put on down from earlier.

He put some lube on his hand, spreads it around his cunt, then turned the vibrator on. He whimpered and moaned and the toy worked it's magic. He legs were already shaking, his back was arching every two seconds and his eyes were slightly rolling to the back of his head. He turned up the setting on the vibe, and it felt incredible.

"Ah! Fuck! Fuck! I'm Cumming I'm Cumming!~" Kevin moaned loudly, he had be edging himself too long for himself to handle. Shortly he came. Hard. His love juices squirted all over the bed, thank god he put a towel down. After he came down from his high, Kevin turned the vibrator off and set it back down. He laid back for a few minutes to catch his breath.

Once he caught his breathe, he slowly got up. He when into the bathroom, shower, and put of some comfortable clothes. He washed the vibe, and also made sure to drink some water and had a snack before he laid back to his bed. Self aftercare is important too!

He felt tired enough, and was satisfied with his orgasm. He checked his phone and there was a text message! The message was from Radford! It said "Hey dude!, you free tomorrow?" This made Kevin smile. He quickly responded to the text and when to sleep, happy that tomorrow he didn't have to go to work and he got to see his friend.

Howdy thank you for reading this

all criticism is welcomed and encouraged

have a wonderful day/night :))