Chapter SAY THE NAME 17

Both of them laid as Mingyu is now on the top .He hovered above the latter as the taller's knees touching the olders crotch area , younger one sucking the others neck aggressively painting red marks all over the latter's neck as the older squeezing the taller's back in pleasure.

Mingyu's hand reached for Wonwoo's pant as he took off the pant in one go , the latter is now staying only in his boxer feeling shy . But his hard member is visible trying to get free from the boxer. "You are so hard Won ." Mingyu whispered to Wonwoo's ear as he licked it . Coming down Mingyu licked the others nipple ,sucking it like there's no tomorrow and squeezing other one .

—" Ahh~ It's feels really good Min." Wonwoo grabbed a handful of Mingyu's hair as he is feeling the pleasure.

Mingyu rubbing the olders dick over the boxer , his tongue doing it's work on the latter's nipple . after few minutes younger pulled away the other's boxer ,as the other lying naked now his member standing still .

—" You are so big Won , I wanna eat you " Mingyu said as he give a small lick on the tip of Wonwoo's member .

—" Ah~ " Wonwoo tremble as the new sensation hit him .

Mingyu give the other some smooches on the thighs , moving to cock younger pressed some small kisses before taking it into his mouth and sucking it like it's a lolipop .

—" Hmmphhhh... Min...." Wonwoo was shaking grabbing the bedsit tightly . Wonwoo's moan and Mingyu's slurping sound from sucking can be heard .

Mingyu's hand travelled to the other ass squeezing it and then it travelled to the older hole rubbing it while sucking his dick. The dick hitting the wall inside Mingyu's throat.

—" Hnngghhhh~ Min..... Stop or I'll cum~" Wonwoo said between his moan .Mingyu stoped for a second.

—"You wanted to be inside me right then now cum inside me ." He smirked and started sucking again and faster as his head going up and down . With high loud moan Wonwoo cum inside Mingyu's mouth and he swallow the white liquid.

—"Wonu you are so testy, I want more of you ." Mingyu says licking the white liquid with his tongue. Wonwoo smiled at him breathing heavily.

—" I am all yours and you are mine just mine ." Wonwoo said as he kissed the latter testing his own cum from the other's tongue .

Mingyu again goes down and lifted Wonwoo's lower abdomen and kissed pale thigh and bit it leaving a red mark. He went to the tight hole and invaded it with the help of his tongue . Wonwoo let out a moan at the sudden rimming .

—" Wait~ Min~ you can't do that hah~" Wonwoo gripped the pillow.

—" You have Lube ? "

—" In the last drawer ." Wonwoo said pointing the place .Mingyu get up and grabbed the lube and coated his finger and the olders entrance .

Mingyu pushed one finger and the older gasp and clench his fist because of the new feeling . Mingyu started to thrust his finger inside Wonwoo, then he added second finger, then third thrusting ,He pulled out when Wonwoo was already loosen enough .

Mingyu then undone his pants and underwear. "You are bigger then me . now I want it inside me real quick ." Wonwoo said there's lust visible in his eyes .

Mingyu pushed the tip of his cock inside Wonwoo's hole . " Agghh... I can't wait anymore ." Wonwoo pushed his hips towards Mingyu as his cock entered fully inside Wonwoo.

—" Be patience Won. You are so tight aggh.." Mingyu leans for a deep kiss eating eachother tongues as he thrusts slowly . "Look it's perfectly taking my dick." Mingyu said Moving in and out.

—" Ah... Fuck~" It's to slow . Wonwoo complains . " Are you sure you can handle me rough." Mingyu smirked. Mingyu's speed became faster thrusting roughly inside the latter .

Mingyu slammed his dick inside Wonwoo grinning . "You like it ?" Mingyu asked groaning while thrusting harshly.

Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu by the neck as he kissed the latter and manage to say between his moan "hummpp.... I love it .....don't stop~ ."

Mingyu kissed the older's neck as he saw towards the hold that he is trusting. He stopped as he saw Wonwoo was bleeding. " Wonu y-you are bleeding. " Wonwoo chuckled as he grabbed Mingyu's neck ," Because it's my first time ." Wonwoo said as he licked the latter's earlobe . Mingyu took some tissue from the table as he wipped the little blood was there .

Mingyu pulled Wonwoo to his lap still inside him and started pounding again grabbing the others dick . "Won I am gonna cum ,cum with me ." "I am close to~" Wonwoo moaning continuously . The room filled with the sound of skin slapping, moans and groans . It's not took Mingyu to long to cum inside Wonwoo , and the other also cum painting their chest white . Mingyu pulled out and grinned in satisfaction as he saw his semen dripping from the other's hole .

They are breathing heavily as Mingyu rubbed his dick against Wonwoo again . Wonwoo looked at Mingyu with a smirk , " You want more " Mingyu just smirked back as Wonwoo started to suck Mingyu's neck painting it in Red . Then Mingyu slammed his dick inside the latter again . They continued untill both of them were satisfied.

***

After they were done Mingyu took Wonwoo to the bathroom and they took a hot shower . Mingyu changed the bed shit and both of them goes to sleep .

—" Good night Wonu ."

—"Good night Min ."

—" I love you. "

—" I love you more ."

Mingyu placed a kiss on his forehead as they fall asleep after that .

***

Smut is not easy to write 🙂
It took me 4 days to complete this chapter.

And sorry for any mistakes and bad english.
English is my second language so I am really bad in english.