1.ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇxɪsᴛ,ʟɪᴠᴇ

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕,𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑨/𝑵: find a comfy place,take some food and water and let's begin. Enjoy and sorry my english mistakes

꧁12 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘꧂

ᴥ︎︎︎It was a wonderful autumn day. Why do I say wonderful? Because the autumn landscape is magical, the entire hills and mountains are covered by a huge carpet of brown, yellow or red leaves. The air that announces the arrival of the beautiful rain, the smell of the rain frees our mind from all problems and the view it announces our inner peace. We are refreshed just by feeling the exceptional power of nature.

ᴥ︎︎︎Emily, a 7 years old girl with blond hair, and blue eyes, was on 4 king street running as fast as she could, because she just escaped from the orphanage, that place wasn't a happy one,i mean who would like to leave in a place where you are bullied by some 13-15 years old kids, where grown women that work there always beat you for nothing and in a place where happiness is erased with other's mouth's blaming you for your parents tragic death. Not like they even liked you ever. Maybe that's Emily's destiny..to never be loved and be alone till the fucking end..or maybe?

ᴥ︎︎︎Emily was at the bent of the street , trying to make a plan where should she go or stay for a while, when sudenly all her troughs were vanished because she bumped into someone

"𝑯𝒊,𝒊'𝒎 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔,𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒚 " The child asked with the brightest smile she ever saw

ᴥ︎︎︎He looks around 9-10 years, he had dark brown hair and wonderful green eyes, he was different from other children Emily met before, he was kind and ready to help others even if she just meets him, she was sure they will be friends, close friends from that day.

"𝐇-𝐡𝐢 𝐮𝐦𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐚 𝐢'𝐦 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐄-𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲''

ᴥ︎︎︎Emily looked at Klaus, he was smiling and his eyes sparkle, he gave her his hand for Emily to get up and she accepted his help and thanking him for a kind behavior

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚,𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌?𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

"𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚,𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "

🌸𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔🌸

ᴥ︎︎︎Emily never saw a park before, her orphanage didn't had a garden or even trees,flowers and any other kind of plants. The building was black and at 10 pm inside was dark because there weren't lamps ,thing that made Emily scared of dark places but at the same time friend with it . She never went outside, today being the first time outside. Unlike the orphanage , these buildings were colourful and the park wow, it had flowers, trees and playground, everything was like a fairytale . the saddest part is that there was just a man with a newspaper in his hand,besides him,the park was empty.

𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆" Klaus said

"𝑫𝒂𝒅, 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 ,𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔?" He asked his father waing from him an answer