2.ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs,ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs

𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜,𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜

𝑨/𝑵:this is description and a really short one to apologize for my long chapter

ᴥ︎︎︎Emily had spent her days sitting with Vanya, next to Sir Reginald, pretending that she knew nothing about her powers. They (Vanya and Emily)became close and always helped each other in difficult situations.

ᴥ︎︎︎in the evening when everyone was sleeping, Emily sat and read books about mathematics, power control, manipulation and psychological tricks, that's how she spent her life since she joined the family, until now.

ᴥ︎︎︎she had always imagined that a family means happiness, love, support and respect, but these were only in her head. What this family gave her, apart from food and clothes, was sadness, anger, anxiety and fear, they were all different from her, they behaved as if she was a robot and had no feelings. as if it doesn't matter who or what she is but just the way it is.if you don't have powers you won't be respected by them

ᴥ︎︎︎all these things were always in her head, she wanted to run away but wanted to stay at the same time, like something kept her tied here. The first day when she came here, Klaus was her best friend, but now he seemed..distant . he told her that he don't want to be friend with her anymore . The others were the same, distant, they didn't talk to her unless they're father sent them at her for an important speak. After a while, Vanya also distanced to Emily. Every time she wanted to talk to her ,Vanya ignored her and walked outside the room. after 8 years, five was gone, he disappears and Emily got in coma after she tried to stop him by using his power but instead she changes her body age and got a head injury.After that,Reginald experimented her to bring five back but after so much exhusting and after losing too much blood,she got in coma.

ᴥ︎︎︎ Everything had ended...for the moment