Welcome

"Welcome," Classic said enthusiastically as the new customer was being presented by a regular.

"As you properly know you must be fortunate to have an acquaintance who has ties to this place," Classic said as He greeted the new guest of his establishment. The skeleton nodded with a genuine smile.

"Of course, this is a highly reputed place despite the services it provides," The new guest said.

"Well, just so you know Our staff doesn't only provide sexual services," Classic started as he led the two men through the building. Ever so often you could look into a room to see people playing a board game or being read to.

"Our courtesans offer anything from a relaxing massage to therapeutic activities that can either be thought talk or games depending on your comfort level. We even have tailors and chefs who are often rented for that service alone," Classic said as they sat down near a table. A skeleton served them a cup of tea each and a few snacks that went along.

"Is that so?" The new guest asked.

"I told you where I got that painting," The regular said and pushed the other's shoulder.

"I don't mean to sound rude but why would anyone offer such services if they can easily find other professions?" the newcomer asked. Classic sighed but looked up at the other.

"It's simple. Us skeletons have a very high sex drive compared to other species both of monsters and humans. While we could simply find satisfaction in each other it's in our nature to form groups to live with and reproduce but there simply isn't a diverse enough gene pool to not intermingle with other species. So we had two choices incest or this. The brothel allows us to find good people worth our attention and for some a group who will take them in. Even if it's not in the nature of our customers to form groups they often find such comfort in our courtesans that they are willing to share if not because they simply can't keep up with the required minimum of sex at least once a day," Classic explained calmly. The newcomer was speechless.

"Oh," He said calmly as another skeleton entered with a small child in their arms.

"Hello Classic. Is that a new face?" Dream asked as the little child buried their head in Dream's chest. The customers look at Dream with wide eyes at the beautiful face in front of them and the very curvy and feminine form under his sun dress. He looked absolutely adorable to them. The deceiving mistress was his nickname

"Yes, it is. Is little bud doing okay?" Classic asked looking at the child. All the children in the building were called buds in front of customers to protect their identities. A specific flower was assigned to every single courtesan the mother so if there were more children they would use the mother's flower and use bud afterwards. For this child, it would be Rosebud. The child's black bones and blue pattern surprised both the men in front of Classic. 

"Yes thought she just woke and our black rose is busy," Dream explained gently patting The child's head.

"Okay I know Chef has lunch ready for her," Dream nodded and left the regular looking at Classic shocked.

"That child-"

"We do not get pregnant without the permission of our customer or rather we don't keep the child without permission. Here we have 3 rules you do not speak to a courtesan without an introduction. You do not indulge in sexual activities that can lead to pregnancies without a condom unless you have signed a contract with the courtesan allowing for a child to be possible. The final rule. You have to give a blood sample so we can check for STDs before you have sexual activities with any of the courtesans," Classic said.

"I figured but don't mean to be rude but is it normal for hybrids to be black?" the newcomer asked.

"Yes when the mother has black bones which is the case however due to previous troubles with racism can I confidently tell you that this is your first and only warning and should you come up with something that even remotely hints at it again you will be banned and kicked out,". The regular put up his hands in defence.