Chapter 10

Cleo's POV
Jade had came out as pansexual, and her girlfriend, Milo, was amazing.
Milo had changed and helped Jade even more than I could ever have.
Turns out that Jade had had a crush on Milo for a long time, but never told anyone and she just needed time to work her life out.
Sadly, she and Milo left for a trip to San Francisco, and just needed time to work out Jade's problems.
I felt lonely at times, but then remembered that Paige was always going to be there for me.
She couldn't have made me any happier than I ever had been.
Paige loved me, and I loved her more than anything or anyone else right now.
My parents and I aren't at the best terms right now.
They got in another fight, and I interrupted them. We all got in a fight, and before I knew it I was living with my amazing girlfriend.
Living with Paige was great, but I missed my cat and Jaxson, and how could I forget little Blake?
This moment in my life couldn't have been any better.
Paige's POV
Cleo and I walked into the school with our hands intertwined and big smiles on our faces.
We walked to Cleo's locker, as my locker was closer to my homeroom then her's was.
She put her stuff in there that she didn't need as I laid against the locker next to it.
"Babe?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"Do you wanna go on a date on Saturday night?" I asked.
Her face lit up with a smile and she said,"Of course. I'd love a date with my amazing girlfriend."
She slammed her locker closed, and pushed me up against it.
"I love you," I said.
"But I love you even more," She said, and clashed her lips with mine.
As much as I wanted to do it with her at the moment, I couldn't.
She tried getting her tongue in my mouth, but I blocked it out.
"Not here," I said against her lips.
"We could. In the bathroom."
"We'd miss class babe," I said.
"But it would be worth it."
"But we could do it at my house any time."
"Or we could do it right now. Please?"
"Okay. But you're on bottom this time!" I said, pulling away.
"You're too cute to say no to," She said, connecting her lips with mine again.
And, off we went to the girl's bathroom.
Cleo's POV
Once we got done in the bathroom, Paige's hair was a mess and I had to help her fix it in time for Gym.
We both had Gym together, and let me just say, we don't necessarily have the best reputation in it.
We were always caught fooling around, throwing random things around the room and hitting people with dodgeballs.
We were literally partners in crime.
We got into Gym class ten minutes late, and the teacher yelled at us.
Of course, we made a joke out of it because we loved the teacher.
We also managed to sneak into the supplies closet and have a make-out session.
If I do say myself, I would've banged her then and there if we didn't earlier.
"Cleo?"
"Yeah babe?"
"Can we go ride around in your car and yell weird shit at people who are having make out sessions?" Paige asked.
"Fuck yeah! That sounds great!" I said.
"Okay. After Calculus meet me in the parking lot where you parked your car," She said and I nodded.
We also both had a free period at the same time, and when we did we went back to her house, snuggled up and talked about life.
And let me tell you, that was the thing that made my life worth living with her.
Because we got to understand each other even more and the whole world felt perfect, even if it was crumbling down around us.