0:00:00 - 0:03:39

a/n: heyyy urmm please enjoy
(note there is one scene here some people may not recognise that's because I preferred the deleted version over it, and obviously you can see the deleted scenes on disney haha)
——

Just as it was starting, an extra chair formed next to Fury as well as Monica. Screaming was heard and then two... People appeared. Next to Fury was a man with orange eyes and wearing a teal scuba suit. Beside Monica was... A man? Oh— He seemed to be going through a forced transformation and—

Monica screamed.

Next to her was a big green man with pointed ears and a Homer Simpson chin.

Vers jumped up from her seat, and stared at the Skrull, Fury was also on edge. "Why did you bring him here?" she asked harshly.

"Oh, sit down. I do NOT want any physical fighting. Hear me? Vers, if you're that worried give Monica the Flerken," River grumbled as he walked back to the balcony. Jee, someone was impatient. )Hey, don't insult yourself >:)

Vers grabbed the cat ("Flerken? That's a cat!" most of them said in their own way) and put it on Monica's lap. The green being let out a scream and edged away. "Vers, what is this?" Yon-Rogg questioned, eyeing Fury in disdain. Vers shrugged and pointed to the screen.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡, 𝙨𝙤𝙞𝙡, 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚... 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚. 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮, 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚.

Vers' breathing went shaky as she stared at herself. This was like in her dreams. Yon glanced at her.

𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥. 𝘾𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨.

"Your blood is blue?" Peter questioned with excitement. All the scientists in the room were curious.

Vers saw their looks and shifted uncomfortably. "Yes. The Kree have blue blood," she replied.

𝘼𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝘼 𝙟𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

'The plane' Vers thought, thinking back to the photo she saw.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝-𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙪𝙣.

Talos' eyes widened. Mar-Vell! He looked to Yon-Rogg and saw that the Kree soldier was schooling his expression of hate at looking at the Kree betrayer. Talos' gained a face of sadness as the location— and means to get there— of his wife and child died alongside her.

𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚— 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙡— 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙂𝙪𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙. 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥.