0:03:39 - 0:09:00

𝙒𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙤𝙛 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙋𝘼 𝙨𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙠𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙖𝙨 120 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤. 𝙒𝙚 𝙯𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚. 𝙔𝙤𝙣-𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙨. «𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢,» 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮.

"Aw is it shy?" Tony asked.

"He looks like he is so fed up with telling you," laughed Rocket, "I feel you. All my team members need reminding about simple-to-understand-things," he hated that he was even thinking that of replying to a Kree, but Rocket loved teasing (insulting) his friends.

Plus, Yon-Rogg seemed disturbed at being addressed by him.

«𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩,» 𝙔𝙤𝙣-𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙. «𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨. 𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡,» 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙨. 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙆𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. (𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.)  «𝙉𝙤 𝙆𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧,» 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩, 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧. «𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨...»

"You love to push buttons," observed Vision.

Maria laughed, "Oh she has always been like that," she commented. Vers hid a smile as something else from her past was revealed. So her personality never changed.

«𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚, 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩.» 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠.

"I admire certain aspects of you, not you as a person," the soldier said with a smirk, looking at Vers who made a sound of dismissal and a hand sign to go with it.

"Please. We all know you admire me, Yon-Rogg. I'm who you aspire to be when you grow up," she said with a dazzling grin.

"A Kree warrior that is fuelled by their emotions of a time in their life they do not recollect. Yes, Vers, my want to be you is up there with my want to be a Skrull," Vers knew that what he said was meant to be in jest, but it still hurt. She was expecting the emotions comment, but not her lack of memory; that's a sore subject.