Anael Lavinge

NCIS Character

ANN-EYE-ELLE LUH-VEEN

Born: 12/19/83

She is a friend of Ziva David's and aids in an investigation when a naval officer is killed on Israeli soil. She was friends with him and was connected to him on the night he was killed. 

Anael meets the team and is taken with McGee very quickly. After the investigation they stay in contact and become very close. She comes to visit him in season 10 just before ZIva's departure from NCIS. She isn't in very many episodes seeing as she is not a federal agent of any kind. Her and McGee do get married eventually. Tony is in the wedding before he leaves NCIS in season 13. He is McGee's best man in the wedding and Abby is Anael's maid of honor seeing as she believes Ziva is dead. Abby and Anael become very close because of Abby's relationship with McGee. She and Abby become friends and she is the only one who knows of Anael's visit to the states. She moves to America shortly after Ziva's "death". DiNozzo and Anael are not very close but they do find some sort of comfort in each other during the time Ziva is gone. 

Anael and Gibbs are not close although he is very happy for her and McGee. The same with her and Ducky, also not very close although he is happy for them as well. Jimmy Palmer is a friend of her and McGee's. 

Her mother was Israeli and her father was French. They both passed away when she was 19 as a result of a car accident.