three.

MOUNT JUSTICE
FIVE YEARS LATER
February 19, 19:06 UTC+2
CHAPTER THREE: "PACT WITH THE DEVIL"

Mount Justice was still the same except that Nightwing was the only person there, or so he thought. He had just recently spoke with the Alpha Squad that have Miss Martian, Wonder Girl, Bumblebee and Batgirl.

Nightwing sighs as the communication panels to the Bio-Ship closes, scratching his head after his awkward encounter with Batgirl through the screen. The zeta-tube glowed bright as someone had entered Mount Justice.

"Recognized, Green Lantern, B-0-9."

He was surprised to see Green Lantern, better known as Katherine "Katie" Alonzo under the mask. He was confused on what she was doing here on Mount Justice after he assigned her to join Alpha Squad to Bialya.

"Oh, hey kitkat." Nightwing greeted.

"Hey, Dick." Katie rolls her eyes as she walked towards Nightwing, then letting out a wheeze after she sees him with an awkward face. "Why the face, boy wonder?"

"Eh... I'm really confused on why you came here after you rejected my assignation to you to join Alpha Squad in Bialya." replied Dick.

"Ah, that?" Katie yawns, scratching her head. "Well, I unfortunately can't because you know-the Guardians had forbid the Green Lanterns to be on Earth because of the Reach and I can't stay here. Besides, the reason why I came here is because I saw something that caught my eye."

The Green Lantern took out her phone and shows some photos to Nightwing.

"This van isn't an ordinary one, but belonged to either Project Cadmus or LexCorp." Katie remarks as she held her phone to Dick's face.

The photos contain a white van and some armed men placing a thing that look suspiciously like a bomb inside the van, which gave Nightwing an uneasy feeling about the photos that Green Lantern had shown him.

"And yeah, I managed to put a tracker in it using my hard light construct thanks to you giving me one of the bat gadgets you have." Katie turns her phone off and puts it in her pockets.

Dick couldn't help but chuckle at Katie's words, crossing his arms. "Oh Katherine, I'm glad you did."

Him saying her real name kind of gave Katie the ick as she grimaced and rolled her eyes. "Quit it, Dicky boy. Here's the tracker and yeah, I can't find no one else to take this thing because I need to go to Oa right now. If you need backup then assume I will not be there."

"Yes yes, I know." Nightwing looks at the gps closely about the whereabouts of the van that Katie had put a tracker on. "This is not really that far and luckily there's a zeta-tube nearby that area."

Katie's green power ring glows as she transforms from her pajamas to her green lantern suit. "I guess I'll see you in a few weeks, or months depends on how the alien bugs stay in our planet."

Nightwing watches the Green Lantern enter the zeta-tube and turns his gaze on the gps, now it was time for real action.

BOSTON
February 19, 20:03 UTC+2

Nightwing's heart skips a beat after he almost fell off the five story building while tailing the suspicious van that the Green Lantern had spoke of, jumping from one building to another, hiding in one structure to another to avoid being spotted by them. He peeks as he watches the van enter a building inside a barbed wire wall, and just like he expected; the building looked like the same Project Cadmus he entered five years ago when he met Superboy or Conner Kent.