#1: The Party

(Disclaimer!! If jake and johnnie are uncomfortable with these, i will remove them! also, if you don't like it don't hate, just don't read! Also, no smut this part!, and im sorry in advance for it being so long :') enjoy!! )

Johnnie's Pov:

Jake drug me to this party, and i don't even know who it's for, usually Jake would tell me whose party it is but this time he didn't. When we got there it was a house i didn't recognize, it wasn't tara's, it wasn't sam n colby's, it wasn't corey's, it wasn't anyone's i recognized. Originally, i was gonna ask Jake to go back home but since he knew he would be drinking we ended up taking an uber instead, meaning i couldn't just ask him to go home. During the car ride Jake was mostly quiet, it was oddly awkward even though me and him were close. The uber driver didn't say anything either, which usually i wouldn't mind but with Jake being too quiet as well, it was super awkward. We ended up walking in, and immediately jake noticed some people towards the kitchen that he knew, so he drug me back to the kitchen area by my wrist. And with the way he grabbed me, it made me flustered which i didn't understand..why was i flustered over him grabbing my wrist..it's so stupid.

Jake's Pov:

Tara invited me to a party tonight, but she never told me who it was for, just gave me an address. I didn't wanna go alone so i drug Johnnie along with me, usually i would tell him whose party we would be going to, but i didn't even know myself this time. I knew i would be drinking so i called an uber. During the car ride i sorta zoned out, i mean i was honestly nervous to go to this party since i didn't know whose party it was, so i stayed silent, which i could tell made Johnnie awkward. I contemplated speaking but each time i tried i ended up getting distracted by something. By the time we had gotten there, there was so many cars outside. I was nervous, and i could tell Johnnie was as well, but nonetheless Johnnie and i went ahead and went in, i saw some people i knew and i grabbed Johnnie by the wrist so i wouldn't loose him in the crowd and leaded him back to the kitchen area where the people i knew were. I looked back at Johnnie to make sure he wasn't too overwhelmed, but when i looked back he just looked super flustered. I wondered why, but we had already made it to the kitchen and i let go of his wrist. "Johnnie? Want a drink?" i asked him, he shook his head yes and walked up to where i was.

Johnnie's Pov:

Jake had asked me if i wanted a drink, i didn't want one at the time but i thought it would help my anxiety if i had one, so i shook my head and went up to him to see what he was doing. I couldn't tell what drink he was making so i asked, "Jake? What are you making?" Jake turned his head to me, but with it being so crowded we were super close, i could feel my face getting warm but i decided to ignore it and raise my eyebrow. He turned away fast and said "I don't know, none of these have labels, Johnnie. But i'm kinda just guessing what everything is based off the color?" with it being so loud he yelled slightly. I found it weird that nothing had labels, which made me really worried more or less, but i trusted Jake and he mixed together what i thought was whiskey, club soda, vodka, and something else i couldn't tell. He gave me the cup and told me to try it, he watched me close which made me nervous, but i took a sip anyways. "Jake? What the hell did you make?" i yelled in a way, he raised his eyebrows at my sudden frustration, and laughed. "Dude, i don't know! If it makes you feel any better, i'm making myself the same thing!" He laughed and looked at me, i turned around and leaned my back against the counter, watching him make his drink.

Jake's Pov:

None of these bottles had labels on them, and even though i didn't show it, it made me weirded out since nobody ever peels the labels off the bottles before putting them out at parties. But without thinking i grabbed a cup and started pouring random shit together, i could tell Johnnie was confused and uncomfortable and eventually he ended up asking what i was making, i couldn't answer since i didn't know either so i told him i didn't know. I handed him his drink and he took a sip, i watched him when he did this, "he looks so pretty." i said in my mind, i shook it out of my head immediately because i knew i wasn't gay, especially not for Johnnie...right? Quickly my thoughts changed at the sudden frustration of Johnnie, he yelled and asked what i made him. I had no clue, so i immediately started making my own drink, which was the same thing i just gave him. It was mostly to make him feel better, but also because i needed a drink. His body shifted, he turned around with his back against the counter and looked down at the cup and watched me make my own drink. Eventually, I grabbed johnnie by the arm, sliding my hand down from his arm to his wrist, guiding him from the kitchen to the back yard, i took him over to a fence where there wasn't a lot of people, i let go of him and we sat against the fence. I could feel him looking at me, but i just pulled out my phone instead.