#2: The Aftermath

(Disclaimer!! If jake and johnnie are uncomfortable with these, i will remove them! also, if you don't like it don't hate, just don't read! Also, no smut this part!, and im sorry in advance for it being so long :') enjoy!! )

Jake's Pov:

I woke up this morning, but it felt super hot, instead of the normal temperature i feel i felt overly warm..i didn't understand until i came back to reality and felt my arms around something, i opened my eyes and looked down, to see Johnnie.. I could tell he wasn't awake yet, so i took a hand away from his waist and i played with his hair softly while trying to remember what happened last night.. i looked over on my side table and found some pain meds and a glass of water. I tried to reach for them, but i knew i would wake up Johnnie if i tried anymore, and he looked so peaceful so i stopped and went back to playing with his hair, i guess i eventually fell back asleep cause when i woke up again Johnnie was looking up at me and was playing with my hair instead. When i opened my eyes i must've startled him because he immediately turned red, got up and walked out. I was confused but took that as a sign to get up myself.

Johnnie's Pov:

When Jake opened his eyes i got embarrassed because he was my friend, not my boyfriend, so my actions were uncalled for...i walked out and went to the bathroom to take off the makeup i had on from last night, the only thing i could think about was Jake, i wondered if he remembered anything from last night, if he felt the same way i did, if he thought i was weird.. i let my thoughts run wild until i was shaken out of my own thoughts by the sound of Jake knocking on the door, "Johnnie? You in there?" he said, i was so lost in my thoughts it scared the shit out of me "Y-yeah! i'll be out in a minute, sorry..." i wiped off the rest of my makeup and walked out, i had my head down and walked right past Jake, or i tried to. He stopped me wrapping his arm around my waist to stop me from leaving. "Are you purposefully ignoring me? Are you okay?" he looked down at me concerned. His eyes looked so worried, but all i could muster out was "mhm." which made him even more worried i guess considering the fact he pulled me into a hug and held on for awhile, my heart was pounding out of my chest, just like last night,but i didn't wanna let go, and it seemed like he didn't either based off how long he held me. Eventually, the hug ended and he just smiled down at me and walked into the bathroom.

Jake's Pov:

I don't know if Johnnie was mad at me, or just embarrassed, i don't know what happened but i didn't know how to tell him i didn't mind what he was doing, so all i ended up doing was just hugging him, i could feel how fast his heart was beating, when i got into the bathroom all i could think about was Johnnie, based off how fast his heart was beating i couldn't tell if he was scared of me, or if he liked me...i was hoping for the second one, but i don't know why, i didn't think i was gay, but the way Johnnie looked at me and pretty much everything he did made me question a lot. When i finally came out of the bathroom i saw johnnie on the couch, he looked so pretty, he always did, with or without makeup. And i don't know how i didn't notice it before.. I ended up staring at him, and i could feel blush set on my face as i looked at him. "Jake? What are you looking at?.." he asked me, i fell out of my trance and said "You, you look pretty." i said as i turned around, i didn't feel nervous or embarrassed about saying it, i just turned around and opened the fridge to get a monster i had saved from 7/11 trip i took a couple days ago. I turned back around and looked at him once more, his face was super red and i just smiled as i went to my room.

Johnnie's Pov:

Did he really say that? Did he mean what he said? Why didn't he care about what he said? I eventually gave up trying to understand what happened and i went to my room, i was gonna stream but it was too early, so i instead scrolled mindlessly through twitter and tiktok. A couple hours went by before Jake knocked on my door. "Johnnieee, wanna stream with me? We can go get food!" Jake asked in a begging tone, i didn't wanna go but i wanted to hang out with Jake. "Yeah sure, let me get ready okay?" i said, i got up and changed clothes, i put on a rob zombie shirt i had, the jacket i had with the exorcist on the back, black skinny jeans, and...where's my shoes? i thought about where i put them for awhile until i remembered they were in jake's room..i ended up leaving my room to and grab them.. "Jake?" i asked through the door "Yeah? What's up? You ready?" he asked me back. "No..i left my shoes in there i think.." i asked nervously. "Ohh! Okay come in and grab them!" he said happily, i opened the door and i saw him on his bed looking at me, he smiled and sat up and pointed to where they were, i grabbed them and i left just as soon as i came in. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup pretty fast, i put on my shoes and before i knew it me and Jake were in the car.

(SORRY FOR IT BEING LONG!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED, PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS!!)

Word Count!!: 1020 <33