#3: Caretaker

(Disclaimer!! If jake and johnnie are uncomfortable with these, i will remove them! also, if you don't like it don't hate, just don't read! Also, no smut this part!, and im sorry in advance for it being so long :') enjoy!! )

Johnnies Pov:

We were driving for like 15 minutes by this point, i was confused as to where we were going. "Jake? Where are we going dude?" i asked him, i looked at him but he ignored me. I got annoyed at him and asked again "Dude? Where are we going?" Jake finally looked at me and said "Oh sorry, i was gonna go to Dave's Hot Chicken." i looked around and said "This isn't the way though?" He looked confused and checked his phone. "Oh shit you're right...uhh...we gotta find a place near here then cause i already posted that we would stream in like the next 15 minutes on twitter.." I looked at him annoyed and said "There's a Chick Fil A  up there, just go there." I looked back down at my phone and i heard Jake sigh. We pulled into the Chick Fil A drive thru and ended up ordering way more food than normal, we pulled into a parking lot somewhere near there and started the stream. Almost immediately there was 7k people in the chat.

Jake's Pov:

"I guess my gps hated me today guys" i said to the camera, i looked at the viewer count to see there was already 7k people in the chat.

>"JOHNNIE!!!"
>"My Fav Latinas back againnn!"
>"LOVE YOU JAKE!!"
>"What food did you guys get this time?".

The chat was moving super fast and i was struggling to read it all, so i grabbed the food from Johnnie and showed the camera "We got Chick Fil A guys! We were gonna go to Dave's Hot Chicken but...my gps got fucked." I shrugged and started getting the food out, i gave Johnnie his mac n cheese and his chicken sandwich, i got more food than he did but i didn't mind, if i couldn't eat it all i'd share it with Johnnie if he wanted it. Me and Johnnie started talking to chat and we got some questionable comments, which was normal but i guess they got worse since Johnnie was here with me. Eventually Johnnie started reading some out and laughing at a couple.

Johnnies Pov:

The chat was moving so fast today, and i saw a lot of questionable comments too. I didn't care much for them so i didn't read them aloud, i just kinda moved past it. Eventually i shared some chicken nuggets with Jake and i saw so so many people commenting about shipping us and how we should kiss. I ignored them but i thought about doing it. I could tell i was blushing but that soon stopped, randomly my stomach started hurting super bad.."Jake.." i said looking at him, he looked worried and stopped reading chat for a moment to look at me. "Yeah? You okay?" he said worried. "i'm not gonna lie dude..my stomach hurts like hell." He immediately turned to the camera and said "Alright guys, we're gonna end it here. I gotta go home and rub this sluts tummy for him." he said laughing before ending the stream. I groaned all the way home, i was in so much pain.

Jake's Pov:

I could tell Johnnie didn't feel good, i was concerned since i didn't feel bad at all, but maybe it was something he ate before this? We pulled up at home and i helped him out of the car, i left all the trash in the car since i didn't care to get it out. I only cared about helping Johnnie. I got him inside and laid him on the couch, i got him a blanket and a pillow and handed him the remote in case he wanted to watch anything. "Hold on johnnie, give me a minute okay?" he looked up at me and smiled. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and a thermometer before coming back to him. "Open your mouth for me, please." I checked his temperature and it read "99.7" which was high for him. "Johnnie...you have a slight fever.." he looked at me and groaned before attempting to grab the glass of water. He couldn't reach it so i grabbed it for him, i held it to his mouth and let him take a sip. It reminded me of when he did this for me..i ignored my own thoughts and turned out the light. "You okay to stay here? Or do you wanna go to your room?" Johnnie looked down for a moment before saying "i wanna go to my room..it's cold down here." i walked back over to him and picked him up, he doesn't weigh anything almost so it was easy to carry him to his room. I laid him down and put the covers over him. "Comfy?" i asked he shook his head yes. "Okay good, hold on i'll be right back okay?" He smiled and i left his room, i went back downstairs to get the glass of water, his phone, and some pain meds. I came back to his room and sat down the pills and the water, i plugged his phone into the charger for him and handed him his TV remote. "Okay, feel better soon.." i said walking out of his room, before i could leave Johnnie mumbled "Wait don't go please" i turned around and walked back before looking down and playing with his hair. I got into the bed with him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Thank you.." Johnnie said before drifting off to sleep.

SORRY ITS MOSTLY IN JAKES POV!! ALSO SORRY, IM NOT GOOD AT FLUFF... MAYBE SOON ILL DO SOME SMUT IF YOU GUYS WANT IT?, HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

Word Count!!: 970 <33