Chapter 6

FOXY'S POV

I pulled away from Mangle after a few seconds. My arms remained wrapped around her waist.

Her bright, surprised eyes looked up at me, and her mouth hung open.

I just smiled, and I could feel myself blushing. "Shut yer mouth, lass." I said as I pushed her jaw up.

"B-b-but...." Mangle stammered.

"Lassie, chill out!" I whispered, putting my unhooked hand behind her head.

She finally relaxed into my arms, and she smiled. "Foxy.. Can I tell you something?"

I smiled too. "After I tell you something." I said, leaning forward to Mangle again.

The door slammed open behind us, and we instantly separated from each other.

I turned to see Toy Chica, who looked at us with wide eyes.

"Uh... H-hey Chica!" Mangle said, still blushing. She scratched behind her head.

Chica'a eyes softened. "Ohh, did I interrupt something?" She said, wriggling her eyebrows.

I blushed, stepping farther away from Mangle. "No, lass. Not at all."

Mangle was looking down with a small smile on her face.

Her smile caused me to smile.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Did you guys kiss?!" Toy Chica said, her jaw hanging down.

"No no no no no no no!" Mangle said, looking up with an alarmed expression.

I was blushing like crazy, I could feel it. "Well..."

"O-M-G!" Chica said, putting her hands on her cheeks. "You guys did kiss!"

Mangle just smiled. "Okay okay, yes we kissed."

I looked at Chica. "She's right." I smiled.

Chica ran up and pushed Mangle and I together. Then she hugged us both.

I shifted uncomfortably at Chicas touch. At least she was hugging both of us and not just me.

Chica finally pulled away and let out a sigh. "I can't believe it!"

"Well Believe it!" Mangle said, turning to me. She hugged me tightly.

I guess she didn't care that Toy Chica was right there. I hugged her back just as tight.

Toy Chica was smiling when we pulled away from each other. "I was coming to remind you guys it's Sunday."

We weren't open on Sunday's. I silently cheered. 'More time with Mangle!'

Mangle just nodded. "Okay, thanks." She said, motioning with her hand to shoo Chica out.

Chica put her hands up. "Okay okay. Don't get too serious in here!"

I laughed. "Don't count on it!" I joked.

Toy Chica was laughing as she closed the door behind her when she left.

I turned to Mangle, wrapping one arm around her waist and the other around her neck. "Now.. Where were we?"

MANGE'S POV

I slid my arms around Foxy's neck as he leaned in and kissed me. This time, he was more intense, and didn't pull back after a few seconds like he did before.

It lasted quite long. But I liked it. I liked it almost as much as I liked Foxy the Pirate Fox.

Foxy finally pulled away. His yellow gaze landed on me. "Mangle, can I tell ye something?" He asked.

I smiled. "Of course."

Foxy began to smile as he pulled my head up to his. "Well.." He started out. "I really like ye, Mangle." He said into my ear.

I smiled, a small giggle escaping me. "Oh, I like you too. That's what I was gonna tell you earlier."

Foxy smiled, kissing me gently on the side of my mouth. "I'm glad!" He whispered before kissing me again in the same place.

I smiled, closing my eyes, and pulling him as close to me as he could get.

His eyes closed also. Foxy's warm breath hit my face as he let out a happy sigh.

I responded with a smile.

I had never felt this way before. I felt like I was drifting on clouds in the sky. I was weightless, carried by the wind as I was falling for Foxy. I was happier than I'd ever been.

I felt like nothing could break Foxy and I apart. Nothing could come between us. Foxy and I had our own world. We were in our own world.

I had wanted Foxy all to myself for the night. And that's what I got.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N Hey guys! This chapter is one of my favorites so far! 😊 and holy crap! So much kissing! But I loved it! This chapter was totally soooooo much fun to write. I hope yall enjoyed it! Let me know what you think about the story and chapter in the comments! Favorites always appreciated!)