Chapter 17

FOXY'S POV

Anger boiled inside me at the thought of Mangle's abduction. I felt like I could crush the flashlight I held as Toy Bonnie and I walked behind Freddy.

The big bear had his own flashlight, which he shined through the shadows of the pizzeria as the group walked in a bunch.

Toy Bonnie had a worried expression when I turned to him. His eyes flicked around the lit shadows.

I looked back to where my light was shining, piercing through the darkness. Then my gaze traveled to Toy Freddy as I turned my head.

He was walking alongside Bonnie. Surprisingly, his face seemed as worried as Bonnie.

As I looked ahead again, a soft, trembly voice came from behind me.

"F-Freddy. I think I k-know where they were.. T-taken."

I instantly noticed it was Toy Freddy. Everyone stopped, turning to face him.

"Continue." Freddy's deep voice rasped.

TOY CHICA'S POV

My back began to hurt as I pressed it to the metal bars of the cage. Fear engulfed me immediately when the bear had mysteriously appeared.

Mangle looked just as frightened. Her ears drooped as she looked up at the golden animatronic.

He smirked, coming closer to us. As he bent down in front of our cages, I noticed his eyes were completely black, and wires hung from the empty sockets.

I shuddered a little bit, trying to tear my gaze from him, but my eyes were glued with fear.

"Why so afraid? Old Golden Freddy isn't going to hurt you!" He whipped to Mangle's cage first, unlocking the padlock with a key he pulled from under the rotting papers.

Mangle stayed pressed at the back of the cage.

"Get out." He growled, reaching in and yanking her out by her arm.

Mangle yelped, but stood in front of the best with a stern face, though her eyes were wide with fear.

A small gasp escaped me at his harshness.

He spun around to me. "I suggest you shut your mouth before I change my mind and make you first." He ordered, then turned back to Mangle with a smirk.

He grasped Mangle, his hands on her hips as he pressed her to the wall. He leaned forward, kissing Mangle harshly.

Mangle thrashed uncomfortably, her tied hands flailing around as she tried to hit Golden Freddy.

The bear let out an annoyed hiss, slamming Mangle onto the wall harder than before.

I felt rage bubble inside me as he touched my best friend. How dare he lay a finger on her?

Mangle's eyes flashed with shock at pain. She struggled a bit more, before giving up all together when Golden Freddy rose a hand to her.

Just as Mangle and I seemed hopeless of escaping the situation, a loud bang sounded, and the door fell in with a crash.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the gang.

MANGLE'S POV

I was relived when Golden Freddy pushed away from me, whirling around to see Freddy at the door. Behind him crowded Foxy, Toy Bonnie, and the rest of the crew.

"So you finally decided to join the party!" Golden Freddy cheered, an evil smile forming on his face as Freddy stepped in.

"Give back Toy Chica and Mangle NOW." Freddy demanded, coming face to face with the golden version of him.

"Why? They're fun. And quite sweet." Golden Freddy smirked, running a finger from my hip up to my chin.

A growl sounded from behind Freddy, and Foxy barged past him.

"I swear if ye lay one more finger on her, I'm going to claw you open with me hook!" Foxy has pushed Freddy out of the way, now nose to nose with Golden Freddy.

"Aww, is the little Pirate Fox getting angry?" He sneered, pushing Foxy away from him.

I gasped as Foxy flew into the opposite wall.

That was when chaos Flooded the room.

Toy Bonnie and Freddy rushed at the golden bear. Freddy threw heavy punches at Golden Freddy, who was now squashed against the wall.

Foxy had summoned the strength to pull himself up, and landed a hard blow
to his head.

Though it was hard with my hands and feet tied, I had managed to crouch and rummage through the sodden papers to find the key. When I did, I crawled to Toy Chica's cage. With struggle, I finally opened the padlock on her cage, and she crawled out.

Toy Chica stared wide eyed at the fight that blossomed in front of them.

We were both shocked speechless as Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Foxy, beat the golden bear until he begged them to stop. As expected, they kept hitting and kicking him, and his agonized wails continued.

"We have to get out of here." Toy Chica muttered.

"I-I know." I began to crawl towards the door. I heard Toy Chica, barely, shuffling after me.

"EVERYONE, STOP THIS INSTANT!"

----------------------------------------------

(A/N uh so yeah.. Golden Freddy is a HUGE creep. Who do yall think yelled at the end? Comment! Thanks for reading!)