Chapter 8

The straw hats has just landed in Dressrosa after having a talk with Do flamingo.

You were wearing an outfit much out of your comfort zone but Nami made you wear it either way.
Ryhdu

The others wore different outfits than yours. Your style kind of made you look emo. You thought. Kind of. Eh a little.

Anyways everyone went in different areas. Most of the men went to go get information and your paints Nami promised while the rest stayed.

"Oooof I'm so bored." You whined.

"Me too!" Added Chopper

"Me three!" Added Momonoske

"Why not play something? Or train?" Suggested Brook

"Hmmmmm I'm going to go train." You said as you climbed to the crows nest "Control." You said as you got control of the living plants around you all. "Scramble." And all the plants started multiplying and making a sphere with you in the middle. "Protect!" And all the thorns faced outward.

Sanji prepared a glass of a non apple juice and gave it to you as you rested with a towel around your neck.

"Thank you Sanji!" You said gratefully.

"Oh Nami swaaaaaan! I also made you a drink!!!" Said Sanji after nodding in acknowledgement as he turned into a tornado...?

------

"Huahhahahhahhhhahahh!" Screeched a oddly woman as she turned a bit of the sunny into... Art?

"Who are you!? What did you do to the sunny!?" Yelled Nami

"Huahhahahhahhhhahahh! I'm one of do flamingos trusted family members! You should be intimidated." She said.

"I'm not." You stated blankly

Her eyes shot to you and you could almost hear her ego shatter if that's possible.

"Don't say that about her!" Shouted one of her subordinates.

She began tuning everything into art and now the sunny was fully covered with your crewmates made into art. You were left.

"Say, you wanna have a little game?" You offered.

"Go on..."

"Lets have any art contest. The judge will be..." You said as you looked around. That's when a seagull perched on the rails of the sunny.
"That bird!" You said."If I win you turn them back and you have to surrender. If you do, which you won't, turn me into art.

"You've got a deal."

"Okay let me get my pains and canvases." You said with a smirk.

As both of you started you brainstormed ideas. You eventually decided to make a waterfall. At first it looked like a sky but then you soon got to the details. The time came to which both of you had to show your paintings. She had created a abstract of many things. Not sure what it was suppose to be. Modern art?

You had created your water fall and it turned out beautiful. You had the mixes of blue white and little strokes of aqua. You had also added bushes near it so it looks like a fairy tale.

 You had also added bushes near it so it looks like a fairy tale

The bird chose you.

The woman did not keep her promise and you had to eventually fight her. The woman did not like how you won and tried to slap you but you took control of her subordinates and made them push her off the side of the deck.

Long story short you won. You had made her subordinates go away in their submarine and your crewmates showed their gratitude in an interesting way.

Nami and chopper literally bawled and held both of your hands saying 'you are a goddess' or something.

You just shook it off saying that it was pure luck.

Once the scene finally calmed down you sat at the deck and looked at the ongoing water and smile softly. You know that calm times never happen, especially in this crew, so you made sure to make the most of your time.

You sighed and went back to where the others were. Momonoske was playing with chopper so you decided to join them in their game of tag. You eventually got tired so you decided to sit down next to Nami.

After a while Nami spoke up.

"Hey, you've never told us your full name before." Nami recalled.

"It's (y/n) D. (L/n). I've never told you?" You asked.

"No. Your a D. ?" Asked Nami.

"Yup! Took my last name from my mom. The only thing that woman has ever done for me..." You said with a scowl.

"Oh..." Responded Nami realizing it wasn't good to pry.

"Hey (y/n) come play with us!" Shouted Chopper while pulling your hand.

"Okay! Okay. I'm coming to get ya!" You yelled as you chased them both.

She reminds me of when I was younger.... Thought Nami

-------------------

I know it's short and I know it's been a while but I've been going through school so my bad and I may need to take more time in writing. Love y'all stay safe and be kind 🤍