Lams ansgt

So, I have a song for this one here: 

If depression gets the best of me - Zevia 

till death frees me - Zevia

For Forever - Dear Evan Hansen

Requested by: SoxsTheLamsGremlin

TW: Suicide

Alexander's lips slowly stretched into a wide, genuine smile as Eliza's gaze locked onto his. 

Her eyes, a deep shade of brown, shone with love and admiration. 

He felt his heart flutter as he leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the lips. 

The texture of her soft lips, the warmth of her breath, and the faint scent of her perfume lingered on his skin as he turned and walked away.

As he strolled towards the dorm room, Alexander took in every detail of his surroundings. 

The sun was shining brightly with a warm glow, casting long shadows as he walked. 

He felt the cool spring breeze brush through his hair, sending shivers down his spine. 

The rustling of the leaves from the trees above, and the sound of birds chirping in the distance, created a symphony of natural sounds that filled his ears.

The fresh scent of blooming flowers filled his nostrils, making him feel refreshed and invigorated. 

He couldn't help but take in a deep breath, savoring the moment. 

It was a beautiful day, and he felt grateful to be alive and surrounded by such beauty.

With each step he took, Alexander felt a sense of joy and contentment. 

He knew that he was blessed to have Eliza in his life, and he felt confident that their love would endure the test of time. 

As Alexander reached out for the door handle, he felt a sense of excitement rising within him. 

He had been looking forward to this moment for days, ever since he and John had made plans to spend some quality time together. 

The anticipation was almost too much to bear as he twisted the handle and pushed the door open, his heart pounding in his chest.

As the door creaked open, Alexander's eyes grew wide with wonder. 

The living room walls were adorned with colorful posters and pictures of all shapes and sizes, each one telling a different story. 

He could see a stack of vinyl records lined up neatly on a shelf, and the room was filled with the sound of music coming from John's record player.

The scent of fresh laundry and musky cologne mixed with the aroma of warm pizza, filled his nostrils with a familiar, comforting smell. 

Alexander's mouth watered at the thought of the delicious treat. 

He could feel the warmth of the room enveloping him, like a cozy blanket on a chilly day. He took a deep breath, savoring the moment.

His friend's dorm room was a cozy, cluttered space, filled with pictures, posters, and books scattered haphazardly throughout. 

The scent of fresh laundry and musky cologne wafted through the air, filling his nostrils with a familiar, comforting aroma.

He could hear the sound of music coming from inside the room, and he knew that John was probably already there, waiting for him. 

His stomach grumbled as he caught the scent of freshly baked pizza wafting from the room.