Chapter 60

(The moment that you have waited for in last chapter

(The moment that you have waited for in last chapter. I give my self a round of applause for that. Your welcome 🤗)

That night, I and Johnny joined the rest of the guys after cuddling, we couldn't stop staring at each other. Every time I thought about the moment, all I earned from it was butterflies. It was everything. While and Johnny lay in each other's arms, we talked about our future. Before the tournament, we decided to spend a whole day together, not wanting to let each other go.

When I got home the next morning, I excitedly told my mom about the kiss we shared and of course, I left out some other parts. Sorry mom.

Mom was happy for me. And I was happy for me. But anyone would know how torn up I was over the tournament. I was preparing myself for who would be hurt and who would win. I had friends yet who hated each other and it was hard to balance.

I wasn't the only one who was a nervous wreck before the tournament, so was Ali. Ali wouldn't stop picking at her nails and giving herself more anxiety. Speaking of Ali, she would be helping me get ready for the day I would spend with Johnny. I knew she and Daniel hated his guts, but I also knew they would want the best for me. And I was okay with that.

"Ali I think this dress is beautiful." I picked up a simple white shirt dress with flowy sleeves.

"It would look great with your dark brown hair! Even your brown eyes. It would be very complimentary to wear gold jewelry in my opinion."

"You think so?"

She smiled, "I know so."

I returned a smile as well and went to the bathroom to change. Once I had finished changing, I admired myself in the mirror. Even though I wanted this, it still felt a bit weird and wrong. Pushing the thought out of my mind, I began taking the curling rollers out of my hair. After a bit of teasing, everything was just right. Smiling one more time before I left.

Ali gasped once she saw the dress, "You look wonderful!" She exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Of course." She walked over, admiring the dress, "Keep it!" She insisted.

"Ali I couldn't do that."

She shook her head, "I won't take no for an answer, besides I never wear it."

I went to protest again but she cut me off, "Time for jewelry!" She clapped her hands together.

"So," I picked up some gold pieces, "How are you and Daniel doing?"

She smiled to herself, "Really well actually."

She began ranting about Daniel and then herself. All I could do was stare and think.

"Y/n?"

"Sorry," I cleared my throat, "What was that?"

Ali frowned, walking over to me. She took a seat beside me, "What's wrong?"