Chapter 1: Respect

One thing that many would admire is respect.

Respect is earned. You can't just get it from anywhere.

Respect can be earned by winning arguments and being right about things.

Even if you are wrong, do not let others see that tear you apart.

When you are wrong, still hold you chin up.

-Here is an example-

(Sasha is talking to Keisha about buying a brand new sports car.

Keisha disagrees with Sasha and tells her it is not practical to buy a brand new sports car for what she wants to do with it.

Sasha wants to purchase the sports car, so she can show off in her posts on instagram.

Keisha knows Sasha does not know how to drive.)

As you can see, Sasha is in the wrong, of course.

Sasha has two options; Get totally embarrassed, or handle things like a boss.

If Sasha cowards, her boss character to others will be shattered.

If Sasha turns her back and walks away with her chin up high, like she won a debate, many will respect her and think she is confident.

——————————————————
Don't get confidence confused with arrogance!

Confidence is when you're positive about the situation and you don't make a big deal about it.

Arrogance is displayed when you want the entire world to think of you as a superhero of some sort.
——————————————————