Missing Mommy - Part 2

February 13, 2024 - Same day

Taylor POV:
I see Emmy's red tear stained face and my heart sinks as I feel so bad for leaving her. "Trav...I" but before I can finish my sentence he says
"Baby don't feel bad she is little and will get over it you don't need to feel guilt for leaving her."
"I know Trav I just I don't know...feel like a bad mom."
"Mama I love you" I hear Emmy say still crying. This warms my heart hearing my baby say that.
"See Tay she is okay she just misses you and you're not a bad mom. We both have jobs that cause us to travel so it's inevitable but we will always make sure she knows how loved she is and do things like this." Gosh I love him so much he always knows the right thing to say to make me feel better.
"I love you so much Trav!" I say to him
"Love you too babe! Wanna tell mommy what we did today Em?" I hear Travis say and kissing her cheek.
"Oh yes what did you guys do?"
"We did NEW NEWWWS!!!!" She screams and Travis and I both start laughing.
"Yahhhhhh girlie that's it!!!" Travis says obviously ecstatic about her learning to say New News for the podcast.
"Oh my god babe you taught her like Wyatt. You did so good baby" I say in awe of how cute my little girl is.
"Thank you mama" Emmy says smiling big at me
"Okay so Tay I'm being honest that's now what I thought she was gonna say but Jason and I did film today. She was being really good and playing with the cats but then she got bored when Dibbles ran away so she came in and asked to say hi to Jason." He says, full of smiles as I know this is the moment he's been waiting for. He got to live his Uncle Travvy era so he's super excited to let Jason have that now"
"Mama, mama, mama" Emmy says, obviously bored of our talking.
"Yes my baby" I say back to her
"Me and dada played with kitties and we played princess!" She says super happy and I smile knowing she had a good day.
"Oh my goodness that sounds like so much fun! Were the kitties nice?" I say hoping  that Meredith was good and didn't act up again with her.
"Yes I love Dibbles and Benny!" She says and I laugh knowing she didn't say Mere.
"Awww they love you too! You don't love Meredith?"
"No mama Mere hiss at me when I try to get her" typical Meredith she has her days where she is super sweet with Emmy and other days she doesn't want anything to do with her at all and today was one of those.
"I'm sorry baby, Mere loves you, she's just not as cuddly as Dibbles and Benjamin." I say back to her.
"Baby what princess were you?" Travis says trying to distract Emmy and get her tired out.
"I Elsa and daddy was Anna" Emmy loves Frozen and I do too considering my Olaf appearance on tour. She tried to make Dibbles Olaf one time and let's just say that didn't end well.
"That's so fun baby!!" I say dreading what I'm about to say.
"Trav I need to L - E - A - V - E  and get to rehearsal" I spelled it out in order to minimize Emmy's freak out.
"Yah of course babe I'm glad we could call you."

Travis POV:
Taylor just said she has to go which makes sense as it's 3pm and February 14th Valentine's Day for her. I had already surprised her with 250 eternity roses and an additional 250 roses in hot pink when she arrived in Melbourne.  As well as a handmade rose sculpture made by Perigold, Black beret from Dior, and a Bottega Veneta hand-bag. I really wanted to spoil her this year especially given everything she has accomplished this past week and year! I wish I could be with her but I can't miss the parade and we are not sure how Emmy will handle a 20 hour flight.
I look at Emmy and say "Baby mommy has to go to rehearsal now which means you need to go to bed" I dread those words leaving my mouth
"No no no I wanna stay with Mama" she says panicking again. I look at Taylor and see her smile fade.
"Baby if you are super good for daddy and sleep well mommy has a surprise for you tomorrow!" She says hoping to bribe the toddler.
"A prise?" Emmy says instantly perking up.
"Yes but you gotta sleep and be super good tomorrow at the parade." She says in response.
"Otay mama," Emmy says, sniffing a bit.
"Say goodnight to mommy baby" I say looking at Emmy.
"Night night mama I lobe you so much!!" She says blowing Taylor kisses through the screen with her hand.  It's so cute she just started doing this recently and she even did it at Super Bowl which was adorable!
"Good night my baby, be good for daddy I love you so much!!" Taylor says in response.
"Bye babe I love you so much and will call later" as I will be up much later than Emmy is obviously.
"I love you baby" she says. Before I hang up I say
"Also Happy Valentine's Day my love!"
"Thank you baby and you too!" Taylor says before hanging up.
"Okay Emmy what do we do now?" I ask hoping she listened to Taylor's bribe.
"Go night night and den prise from mommy."
"That's right baby let's go brush teeth and go to bed" I pick her up and blow kisses into her little belly and carry her to the bathroom.
After getting her ready for bed she has one more request.
"Dada I have mama's shirt pease" she asks I know exactly what she means as she wants something of Taylor's. It helps her to sleep as she feels closer to Tay and is able to get her scent.
"Of course my baby" I say handing her the shirt as I already knew this was coming. I kiss her on the forehead and hand her, her horse lovey.
"Goodnight my baby, I love you so so much!!"
"Lobe you too daddy moon an sadurn" she is so cute I love being her dad and I can't imagine my life any other way. I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world and have the most amazing daughter.

A/N hope you enjoyed this chapter/one shot I enjoyed writing it! Let me know if you have any ideas?