26| Lana

WARNING: DARK CONTENT BELOW READ WITH CAUTION.

I was beyond surprised. The whole house was bathed in Roses. Roses of all colors, every single one smelled so good, they basked together to make the house smell like a fresh garden in the early hours of the morning.

My sour mood instantly changed to that of contentment. I was content with this life. With being Roxine's lover. My eyes ran over the whole house once again. I slowly ascended the stairs. The smell of more Roses wafted through my nose. A small smile tucked at the corners of my lips.

I had the best boyfriend ever!.

Once I stepped into his room, my jaw dropped. The bed, the candles, the dim lights. I just wanted to cry at this point.

I picked the black bouquet of roses. I inhaled it's delicious scent and smiled.

Everything was going so well. Except the part where my mother was with another man. Everything else was perfect, peaceful.

The door shut loudly behind me, causing me to jump, the bouquet fell from my grasp.

I hastily turned around. Roxine was staring at me. His eyes darkening each second that went by. The feeling of peace suddenly morphing into worry at how dangerously he looked into me.

It wasn't lust, it wasn't love but of pure rage and sadness.

Could it be his meeting didn't go as planned?.

" Roxine, are you okay?" I whispered, my nails digging into my palm.

" I'm fine." He eyed me from head to toe.

" It's beautiful." I whispered, emotionally unstable.

" I taught so too." He shrugged nonchalantly.

" How did it go?" He was really staring at me now.

I cleared my throat, " It was okay, mum said to extend her greetings, dad too."

I couldn't bring myself to tell him especially now that he looked like he was about to kill someone. Literally.

" Of course " he snickered.

He closed the gap between us. The adrenaline rush from his sudden move was dangerous.

" Come here." He harshly pulled me towards him, that was when I smelled the alcohol in his breath. It was intense.

" You're drunk." I gazed into his cold eyes.

" You made me do it." He gripped my waist , extremely tight, I felt he was cutting me in half. I panicked.

" You're hurting me, Roxine, " I pleaded.

" Just shut up!" He yelled, my body trembled like I had being bathed in iced water.

" Did you tell him to stop?" He harshly tossed me into the bed. Fear raced through my veins.

" Roxine, you're not in your right senses," I crawled away only to be pulled back by my ankle.
He pinned my arms to the bed, almost cutting circulation around my wrist.

I squirmed in pain, his whole weight pressing me down.

" You're hurting me, please," tears ran down the sides of my face.

" Oh, he was gentle, I'm the animal, correct?" He spoke. I couldn't understand anything he was saying.

" S-stop, " I pleaded.

He was too strong for me.

" Roxine," I breathed sharply when he ripped my dress apart, then my underwear. He unbuckled his belt. I was too shock to react. It felt like a bad dream. A dream I didn't want to see.

" Does he make you feel good?," He thrusted painfully into me.

I screamed and thrashed, trying to push him away, but it was useless. How could everything turn so wrong in a second.

" Does he fuck you like the slut you are!" He pushed more of himself into me, ruining me.

I laid frozen, torrent of tears streaming down the sides of my face as the man I loved assaulted me.

After what felt like hours he grunted and pulled out of me. He rolled off my body and dozed off. Like nothing happened.

Like he didn't make me bleed in the midst of a thousand roses.

He had broken me apart.

I wrapped the sheets around my body and crawled into the bathroom because I felt pain, then gazed at the  blood and his essence trickling from between my legs,down them.

I crawled into a corner and broke down. I screamed as the memory repeated itself.

Roxine hurt me.

My Roxine hurt me.