She hugged🌝 He kissed🙈

𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗮'𝘀  𝗽𝗼𝘃

As usual I wake up sharp at 6:00 a.m in the morning as my parents don't like people with ill habits so me and my brother are taught good manners and some basic rules in daily life which we follow from initial days of our lives.

After waking up and having a glass of lukewarm water . I walk towards my brother to wake him up , now that was a difficult task as my baby bro is pro at sleeping, eating and chatting . He doesn't like to get interrupted in these three things so I walked towards him and told him to wake up and his as usual reply...
Diiiiii... 10 mins more !!!!

As I'm used to it. I went for my morning business and came back after 20 mins.
Coming back to my room I saw him rubbing his eyes and he was in sleepy mode. Again I told him to get up and get ready as soon as possible as his board exams are approaching and his school has held extra classes for class 10th and 12th students so he has to reach school a bit early for the extra class. After getting ready for college I went down stairs.

       𝗠𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲

We had a small conversation on the dining table and in the meantime our prince arrived as always late and last one to join us on dining table. Mom served breakfast and we all had our breakfast and my father left for the college taking his car keys. Although papa and me are in same college as professor and student but we go separately because I've to drop my baby bro to his school as I'm his elder sister and his second mom too.

I can't risk anything about him and when I drop him to his school I also get to know every single details about his studies and other activities because I also have done my schooling from this school and I was a scholar so everyone knows  and loves me , also extra attention is paid to him for his overall activities inside school. Also this school belongs to Suryansh Uncle who's our family friend due to which extra attention from school authority for our studies and other co-curricular activities were paid.

After papa's departure for the college, I also grabbed my car keys and headed towards Aniket's school . After 15 mins we reached there and I dropped him and move towards my college which was 15 km away from there. I was getting late so I accelerated the speed and reached the college.

Avni my best friend was waiting for me and staring me with her big angery eyes.
I parked the car and ran towards her.
She's was angry because she hate late comers and I said sorry to her and hugged her after our lovie dovie session we went straight towards our classroom. And as soon as I entered our class I wished everyone and as usual they were busy in laughing.. cracking jokes and me and avni went towards our respective seats and got settled.

After 10 mins our teacher came and the class started but today was something different and I can sense that something was new to my eyes. Some people are new in this class and I asked avni and few more friends of mine about them and they just knew nothing about them. After sometimes I also ignored and got busy in the class.