Knowing each other💝

🆅🅾🆃🅴 🆃🅰🆁🅶🅴🆃- 30 🆅🅾🆃🅴🆂

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟬 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 ❤

𝗔𝗬𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗠𝗔𝗡' 𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

As  her ankle was twisted I thought that she might not be able to change her clothes and go downstairs for dinner so I brought her in room and blindfolded myself to help her in changing her clothes and having dinner.

"Remove your clothes I'm not looking at you if there's anything difficult I'll help you" I said.

"I'm fine, I really don't need your help, please go and wait outside. "she said and was about to stand up when she hissed in pain because of her twisted ankle.

"I told you I'm there for help, but your never listen to me, now wear these clothes which I've brought and if you want hold me for support, " I said.

She just said "okey" And started her work.

After sometime she told me that she's done.

After that I went downstairs and directly walked inside kitchen and started arranging plates for both of us and went directly into my room.

When I entered the room I saw my baby was in deep thoughts of ocean but as soon as she sensed my presence she sat straight on the bed.

I placed the plate on table near the bed and from one plate I started feeding her, surprisingly she didn't apposed me and we had our dinner in complete silence.

After finishing the dinner I asked her if she wants to spend some time with me in order to know each other.
She just nodded in positive way and we both went towards balcony and sit there on the swing.

I held her hand ,caressed it and started saying....
" You know what before your arrival in my life, I was heartless person, no emotions, no feeling of love, no fear, no regrets nothing but now Ananya you have become my everything, my world , my family, my peace, you've become my strength and weakness, you've become my fear what if I loose you someday, I know somehow I've forced you in this marriage but believe me my intentions are pure, I will do anything for you and your parents to agree for this marriage and about your parents I've promised you that they'll be here by evening but due to your brother's exam they are coming tomorrow morning. Don't worry my love, I'll never force you mentally or physically. It's your life and it's your decision whether you want to love me or not but I want you to stay with me under same roof till my death, I really love you Ananya Raghuvanshi, I want to workship you for rest of my life, Will you marry me?.? "

As soon as I completed me sentence she hugged me and after some time I felt wet on my shoulders. My mind got panicked because of her sudden reaction but I let her do whatever she wanted to do. I gently cupped her face and wiped her tears and kissed her eyes and let her speak because her thoughts and her point of view is the most important thing for me.

"You know what Ayushman I'm scared of love, I'm scared of loving you. .
what if you left me? What if you cheated me? What if you lost interest in me after sometime? What if I'm not able to satisfy you and also I'm too much sensitive and overthinker . I just don't get comfortable with someone easily , About my parents I. Sure they're hurt but I believe after seeing me happy with you they will be surely convinced and about marrying you ,... yes I'm ready... but I need sometime to adjust", she said in one go.