pt 3

It's been a month working here so far. Everything is fine for the most part. My neck always feels tight. But it went away after a while. I've been keeping my place as a worker, doing heavy lifting, and also helping Carmilla out with overlord stuff.

Meetings, along with information of the pentagram. I'm mostly left with taking calls or texts from the other overlords. Meetings happen every now and then with some, mostly being the vee's not coming.

Along with dealing with the mail, shipment asking, and everything. It's fine working here. The only downside is I can't leave, but, eh. Never got around anyway. I only reason I ever got out was to steal and buy. Or rob that one bakery.

Ikouk sat down in a spare chair in Carmilla's office as she opened mail. Shipments and orders... Ikouk used her claw to open the mail as she pulled the letter out and began reading.

Order of guns, explosives, ammo. All that stuff. Ikouk groaned as she pulled out a cigarette with her lighting it, making sparks with her bone fingers. Taking a long breath in and the smoke leaving her nose

"That's the fifth time. How many times do I have to tell you not to smoke?" Carmilla said, Ikouk looked up as she took the cigarette out and rubbed it out on her pants.

"Sorry, you know. Got the mind of a cracked out deer, " Ikouk said, reminded of what Carmilla called her. Carmilla didn't pay any attention to it and continued to work with Ikouk, continuing to open letters with her also keeping her phone close by.

Skull hovered over Ikouk as he was a small shadow sitting on her head. Nothing has happened for the past month, which is nice. He just annoys Ikouk whenever he wants. It's mostly around Carmilla since whenever Ikouk gets too annoying, Carmilla yanks the chain around her neck.

The thing about a neck chain that shows up at random. It's scary. It shocks her every time it happens, and it gets worse because each time she does it. Ikouk always forget she has it.

Soon, Ikouk's ringtone went off with Ikouk looking to see who it was. No ID, so it's an order.

"Carmine armory. You got an order say it now, " Ikouk said as she pulled a note pad out, grabbing a pen as she started writing down the order. Pistols, magnums, explosives, ammo, etc.

"Alright. Get the money in order. Your shipment will be there in 2 hours, " Ikouk said as she stood up, hanging the phone up and stretching her back out as she yawned out in a wendigo screech.

"Alright, I'll send this to the girls, ya hungry?" Ikouk asked as she smiled at Carmilla with her, looking up at Ikouk.

"I'm fine, just get your job done," Carmilla said, not looking up at Ikouk as she continued to work on blueprints. Ikouk nodded as she left the room with her going to find Clara and Odette. They're usually the ones to do the deliveries.

Ikouk looked at her phone with her, seeing if anything was going on in hell. Never know what goes down in here. But, I guess she doesn't really need to worry anymore since well. She's owned by the leader of the overlords, but....she doesn't really like Ikouk.

Ikouk soon walked into the warehouse house, finding the two girls moving boxes in as Clara held the clipboard in her hands as Odette looked up and saw Ikouk.

"A order came in. Are you guys unloading?" Ikouk said as she handed Odette the piece of paper she wrote the information down on. Until she noticed that trucks were unloading

"Yeah, mother isn't over working you, is she?" Odette asked with Ikouk walking past the girls to get the boxes as she took her jacket off to turn into her demon form to grab more boxes at a time