Part - 8

71. Use "Incidental Touch" Strategically:

A light touch on the arm during a conversation can create a sense of connection. Use it sparingly and in appropriate contexts.

72. The "Repetition Compulsion" Technique:

If a particular negative situation repeats in your life, consciously choose a different response. Breaking patterns can lead to different outcomes.

73. Apply the "Contrast Effect" to Personal Goals:

When setting personal goals, consider where you are now and where you've come from. It can create a positive contrast, boosting motivation.

74. The "Three Positives" Reflection:

At the end of each day, reflect on three positive things that happened. It promotes a positive mindset and gratitude.

75. The "Ben Franklin Effect" in Relationships:

Ask someone for a small favor. It can lead to them feeling more positively toward you, as they justify the favor by convincing themselves they like you.

76. Use "Visual Anchors" for Memory Recall:

Associate information with specific visual anchors in your environment. When trying to recall the information, mentally revisit the anchor.

77. Apply the "Law of Least Effort" for Habits:

Make positive habits easier to start by reducing barriers. For example, lay out workout clothes the night before to make morning exercise more accessible.

78. The "Silence is Golden" Technique:

Use deliberate silences during negotiations. It can prompt the other party to fill the silence with concessions or additional information.

79. Practice "Selective Ignorance":

Intentionally ignore irrelevant or negative information that doesn't contribute to your well-being. Focus on what's positive and constructive.

80. The "Pygmalion Effect" in Expectations:

Have positive expectations for others. They may rise to meet those expectations, as people often fulfill the expectations set for them.