He knows

VOTES ARE NEEDED.

Jemisha Pov

Losing someone who was close to you has a big impact on your life. It may cost you a lot, both physically and mentally, but what is most hazardous is that someone stands in front of you, claiming they are the ones who killed your loved ones. This is enough to cause a high boiling point in your blood with the twisting of your vein. You lose your mind with the burning rage in your heart, and all you want is support, but you are alone in this battle.

And the same thing is happening to me: the smoke of anger emanating from my ear and blood transferred to my eyes and mouth want the taste of their blood. I am infuriated, losing my mind and all senses.

There she was, standing beyond the border, enjoying this vulnerable condition of mine with a sweet, evil smile on her face, wanting me to plunge out of her heart right now. Her words rang in my ear, awaking every sleeping Strom.

The only thing ringing in my mind is that she killed him; she killed Merki, an innocent unborn child who was yet to arrive in this cruel world. To defeat me, she fucking takes three live and barges about them to show me she is the real game changer here and wants to eat my place in the world of witches.

But one thing she forgets is to hide her cowardice; that's why she joins hands with Rajguru Vikram. But why? She was so loyal to my mother; then why is she going against me in this war? This question was very prominent in my mind.

Her loud mockful laughter was becoming irritating and painful for me, and in anger, I lost all my senses and started screaming painfully. I ran in their direction to kill her with my bare hand. I was so engrossed in my anger that I totally forgot about the force field they created for me on the border of Shivgarh.

And unfortunately, my feet fell on the invisible force field, and the next moment, a sharp strike of lightning hit me harsher and threw me a few miles away from there.

"ahhhh", It made me scream loudly, as it was so fast and intense that I didn't get any chance to react.

Falling on the hard ground with thud makes me groan painfully as my head hits hard on the trunk of the tree, and the trailing of blood can feel down to my neck. Collecting every ounce of energy I have left inside, I get on my feet and hiss painfully. My eyes take sight of my badly burned feet, and I feel bad for them for a moment. Sighing, I lean on the tree for support and try to calm my frantically beating heart, but luck does not seem in my favor as usual.

The next moment, due to the result of a disturbance on the force field, a large earthquake hit the area, causing me and my army great destruction. Our tent got destroyed, and someone else became the victim of the earthquake.

When the Strom got calmed, I analyzed the destruction carefully, took care of the disheveled army, and gave them the same motivational words so they wouldn't lose their focus.

"Don't lose hope; stay here and be prepared because we are going to cross this border very soon." Ordering them, I mounted my horse without caring about my injuries and went off to find him.

He can't just walk away from me like this, especially not now when I need him. He can't show me his back now. and that man needs to know the truth and needs to apologize to me for the ugly accusation he put on me and Merki.

I started searching for him frantically in the dark, deep forest, and after searching for a while nonstop, I heard a loud sound of an iron hammering aggressively. Kicking off the horse, I move in the direction of the voice coming from.