Epilogue2

Few chapters of divaani out please check them out please🙏

FINISHED JEMISHA THE QUEEN OF DARKNESS IN THE LAST UPDATE BUT SOME OF MY FELLOWS WERE UNHAPPY WITH THE ENDING.

SO HERE IS ANOTHER ENDING FOR THEM. JUST PRETEND LAST CHAPTER DIDN'T EXIST.

PS- BHAIRAV HATERS INCREASING DAY BY DAY STILL THE MAN HAVE MY HEART❤

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE🗳️

Author Pov

The fear of separation from your loved ones is greater than the fear of death. You can die once and for all, but you can't live without your loved ones. Without them, your life will be empty, and your soul will be dead. You will die, but you will still stay alive in this cruel world, all alone.

But what if you were to become the reason for their departure from this world? What if your hands—that's one—hold them now, stained with their blood? What if you are the one who murdered your love? How will you survive with that guilt? Your whole life will turn into nightmares, and you will die thousands of deaths daily and suffer in this cruel society.

Just like Veer, who was burdened with the guilt of killing his love. Standing near the dead body of Isha, his eyes clearly witness his love lying near his foot, her once lively face adored with the most painful smile, and her dead red eyes filled with not-spent tears accusing him of betrayal even after the death, her eyes pulling his soul away from him.

Veer's shocked gaze froze on the dead body of his Isha, his wife, and realizations washed over him as he slowly lifted his blood-stained hands in the air and looked at them with fear and horror in his eyes. Slowly, his body started reacting, taking in the surroundings as an unbearable pain erupted in his chest, making him scream loudly, and his knees gave up, dropping the mighty prince on his knees in front of her dead body.

His shaky hands moved to touch her and feel her for one last time, but before he was able to touch her lifeless body, she was swallowed by the fire, making a helpless scream escape from his mouth.

"ISHAAAA"

The door open with thud and Isha come running toward him with worryful eyes as they fill with water when she looks at his vulnerable condition.

Veer was sitting on the bed with his shaky hand in the air. A cold sweat appears on his forehead, leaving his face pale and horrific, as he has yet to forget the scene he saw with his closed eyes.

Isha ran toward him and sat beside him, taking his ice-cold hands in her warm ones and pulling him into her chest.

"Shhh, I'm here, Veer," she whispered, rubbing his head softly, trying to provide the warmth he needed.

But her heart broke a thousand times when she felt his helpless tear over her cleavage.

"You... blood...i ...killed Yo..you", his words fumbled in her hold due to fear, making tears spill out of her own eyes.

Isha quickly wiped her tears away, pulled them apart, and took veer face in her hold to make him look into her eyes, but he didn't.

"Veer, look at me. Look at me," she called him softly, but he couldn't gather the courage to look into her eyes.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME," she called him, strictly making him look into her deep hazel eyes.

And when his eyes peep inside his hazel one, a sensation of relief washes over him, and his heavy breath slowly turns into a normal one after finding the warmth in them.