The Deal

(NOTE: this is a prequel to Misao: her savior, I recommend reading that story for this one to make sense)

Onigawara smiled as Jackson came to him.
"So, you wish to save this girl? Then perhaps we can come to an agreement." He said.
Jackson frowned, "What, I already owe you for allowing me to save her in the first place." He replied, "Ah, well, it's a little more than that, I simply ask you to prove yourself, it's a simple test, allow me to explain, if you think you can save Misao, then you must also save the victims of her curse.
If you can prevent Ayaka, Yoshino, Kudoh, and Saotome, and Tohma or Sohta from dying, then I will allow you to save Misao." Onigawara said, Jackson sighed, "Are you saying that I'm responsible for saving them?" He asked, Onigawara nodded.
"If you succeed, I will allow you to save Misao." He repeated.

"But like, they all did bad things to her, well, except Ayaka, but why should I save them?" Jackson asked with a frown.
Onigawara chuckled, "Well, Misao isn't the only one you must save, do you know how many curses I've watched? I'm growing old, I need an assistant that brings more entertainment than Library, and besides, if you can't bring yourself to save them, then I have no reason to continue this deal." Onigawara replied.

"Fine, I'll save them, but then you'll let me save her?"  Jackson asked, Onigawara nodded, "Of course, it's part of our deal."

A moment of silence passed, before Jackson finally nodded.
"Fine, you have a deal." He said.
"Excellent." Onigawara replied as he outstretched his hand, and Jackson shook it.