The curse

Jackson reluctantly shook Mr. Sohta's hand.
"I expect you to put effort into your learning, don't expect me to go easy on you because you are a new student." Mr Sohta said, Jackson nodded.
"Alright, now, back to our lesson." Mr Sohta said as he returned to his desk.

Time passed, and eventually class ended.
Jackson turned back to Ayaka and Aki, deciding to listen to them.
"Did you see Mr Sohta's new suit? It looks so good!" Ayaka said, "You know that you are much younger than him right?" Jackson reasoned, Aki shook her head, "Don't even try to reason with her, trust me, I tried in the past, your arguing with a brick wall." Aki said, Ayaka scoffed, "You just don't understand Aki, I really don't know what you see in a seducer like Tohma." Ayaka said, Aki blushed slightly.
"H-hey! I never said I liked him! I just... think he's kinda cool." Aki replied.
Jackson laughed a bit, "Who is Tohma?" He asked, Ayaka sighed, "Just a popular boy, you'd be surprised how many girls like him, but he has no heart! At least not like Sohta, anyway, I gotta clean my hands again." She replied, Jackson stared at her for a moment, "You really like cleaning your hands huh?" He asked, Ayaka smiled. "Well, I heard a rumor that Mr Sohta has a hand fetish, so maybe if I clean my hands more he'll like me." Ayaka said confidently, Jackson frowned slightly.
"That's... disgusting." He replied, Ayaka scoffed again.

Jackson turned his head back to another group of students, Tohma, Saotome, Yoshino, and Kudoh.

'Ugh, pretending to act clueless is hard, just keep it up Jackie.' Jackson thought to himself.

"There's been some spoooooky paranormal stuff goin' on recently, I'm gettin' kinda creeped out."
Yoshino said sarcastically.
Saotome clinged to Tohma desperate for his attention.

'Ah, here we go.' Jackson thought
"Do you think this is Misao's curse?"
Jackson turned to Aki and Ayaka, "Who is Misao?" He asked, Aki looked sad.
"Oh, she was this quiet girl who went missing three months ago, apparently people are saying she died and now is haunting the school, I really hope they find her soon, I wanted to be her friend." Aki replied.
"Huh, I hope she's okay." Jackson said,
"Me too." Aki replied

"Oh Misao! Please don't curse us! The rest are fsir game though~!" A smug voice said, Jackson turned to the voice, it was Tohma.
"Whoops! Did I say that out loud? Bahahaha!" Tohma added, with Saotome clinging to him.
Almost by coincidence, the floor seemed to start shaking...
"What the?!" Jackson suddenly fell out of his desk,
Aki began struggling to stay stable as well.

Suddenly, she felt something, like a whisper in her head
"Help me... find me..."

"Huh... Misao?" Aki asked...

Jackson was on the floor in a daze, all the voices felt blurred to him.
'Damn it, I gotta try saving everyone, just remember Jackie, you have unlimited chances.' Jackson thought.

"HELP ME FIND ME HELP ME FIND ME!"

Then, everything went black...