New student

Onigawara smiled smugly
"So tell me this, Jackson, why is it that you desire to much to save this girl, that you sold your own soul?" Onigawara asked, Jackson didn't reply.
"Is it perhaps, because you two have something in common?"
Jackson still stayed silent, and frowned slightly
"You told me that in the past, you were bullied by so many people, do you see some of you in Misao?" Onigawara asked, Jackson looked away.
"I just... she didn't deserve what happened to her... it's just not right for somethin so horrible to happen to an innocent girl." Jackson replied, Onigawara laughed.
"Ah, you are correct, so many horrible things happened to such an innocent girl, I wonder, if you were assaulted, blackmailed, and murdered the same way she was, would anybody mourn for you?" Onigawara asked, Jackson frowned again, "Maybe, you think that if you save her, you will finally have a friend, how touching, but remember, you are still mine, and by default, you must follow my every order, and that includes saving those 'poor' students from Misao's curse." Onigawara said, Jackson shrugged.
"Fine, I'll save them, but hold on, you said for her to be put to rest everyone who wronged Misao had to die." Jackson said, "Ah, that is true, but perhaps I can make an exception to that, I may be capable of convincing Misao to forgive them, despite everything." Onigawara said, "Hey, why didn't you ever do anything when Aki was dealing with the curse?" Jackson asked, Onigawara stared at Jackson for a moment, "It is not my job to deal with curses, I am a demon, wether or not a curse is undone is not my concern, I simply find it enjoyable to watch." Onigawara replied.
"Fine, but, how do I save them? Aki tried her best to save all of them, well, except Yoshino, but she couldn't in the end." Jackson asked, Onigawara smiled.
"Well, you have countless chances, if anything goes wrong you can simply try again, it will certainly be amusing to watch your efforts." Onigawara replied, Jackson sighed, "Fine, so, where do I start?" He asked, Onigawara thought for a moment, "You will be seen as a new student, arriving in Mr Sohta's class the day of the curse, that should give you time to introduce yourself to everyone, heh, Jackson Rivers, the new foreign student." Onigawara said with a chuckle.
Jackson smiled, "Alright, whatever you say, Ogre."

Onigawara sighed.
"You know, you may have had a great life ahead of you, yet you chose to abandon it, all to save some girl you never even met?"

Jackson didn't respond.

"Oh well, the deal has been made, no going back now."

Suddenly, as Jackson blinked, he was suddenly in front of the school, he looked up.
"Huh, alright then Ogre." Jackson told himself as he walked inside.

Eventually, he made it to Mr. Sohta's classroom, many of the students suddenly turned to him.
Jackson finally say down in front of an orange-haired girl and another girl with brown twintails.
Suddenly, the brown haired girl tapped his shoulder, causing him to turn around.
"Hey, are you new here?" She asked, Jackson nodded.
"Actually, I'm a foreigner, from America, my dad recently got a job here, so I moved here, uh, who wre you?" Jackson asked, "My name is Aki, and this is Ayaka." Aki said as she pointed at the orange haired girl, who was putting sanitizer on her hands.
"Hm, well, don't even think about making moves on me, my heart belongs to Mr Sohta." Ayaka said, "Mr Sohta?" Jackson asked, Aki sighed, "He's our teacher, Ayaka is practically drooling all over him constantly." Aki said, "Hey! It's more than that! He's sweet, and caring, and... yeah!" Ayaka declared.
"I see." Jackson said with a small laugh.

Suddenly, another student walked beside Jackson, she had pink hair and a white headband.
"Hm, I don't recognize you." The girl said, Aki and Ayaka were silent.
"Oh, I'm new here, my name is Jackson." Jackson replied.
"Hm, my name is Yoshino." Yoshino replied, she suddenly turned away from Jackson, immediately losing interest.

Aki and Ayaka suddenly turned to Jackson.
"Hey, you should be careful around her." Ayaka said, "Yeah, that was Yoshino, she's uh, known for being a bully." Aki added.
"Oh, really? I didn't know." Jackson replied.
"Eh, it's fine, she only really bullies people she views as weaker than herself." Aki said.

Suddenly, a loud voice spoke
"Alright, sit down everyone."
A tall man with brown hair walked into the room, he walked over to Jackson, and kindly outstretched his hand.
"I see we have a new student, a pleasure to meet you, I am your teacher, Mr Sohta."

...