CHAPTER 01 - The mysterious man

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Midnight hours, moon so bright, a girl steals out in the night, As she creeps from her mansion of sin. She runs to the car, her friends at the wheel "Hey Ashley! C'mon, Get in" One of her friends spoke out. As she pulled away from the curb, her heart began to race. She knew she was doing something wrong, something she shouldn't be doing, but she couldn't help herself. She turned to her friend, who was grinning from ear to ear. "We're going to have so much fun tonight!" she exclaimed as they sped towards their destination. As they arrived the club was packed, the music was blasting, and Ashley was in her element. As she turned around to see who was calling her, she was delighted to see a her boyfriend standing there, a smile on his face. "Hey, babe," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm so glad you're here. Let's have some fun!" she grinned as she hugged him back, and they walked into the club together. The music was loud, the lights were flashing, and the dance floor was packed with people. They were going to spend the rest of the night dancing, drinking, and laughing with their friends.

While Ashley dancing with a wine glass in her hand she accidentally bumped into someone and spilled some of her wine on a super white suit, As she spun around to apologize, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could utter a word, a deep, masculine voice cut through the music. "Watch where you're going, lady!" Ashley turned to face the man she had collided with, her eyes widening as she took in his appearance. He was tall and broad-shouldered, his suit perfectly tailored to his frame. His eyes were piercing, and his hair was dark and wavy, falling just past his shoulders. He was easily the most handsome man she had ever seen. "I-I'm so sorry," she stammered, reaching for the tissues in her purse. But before she could reach them, he stopped her with a firm grip on her wrist. "Don't," he said, his voice low and dangerous and left. Soon they left the club and arrived at the mansion, She hugged her friends goodbye and slipped out the door, Ashley sneaked into her room hoping none wouldn't notice. She quickly took a bath and changed into her nightdress, jumped onto her bed. Her bed was soft and inviting, and she sank into it with a sigh of relief. She pulled the covers up to her chin and closed her eyes, ready for a restful night's sleep. But as soon as her head hit the pillow, she began to toss and turn, her mind racing with thoughts of the mysterious man from the club. Who was he? Why did he have such a powerful effect on her? She couldn't seem to let go of the memory of their brief encounter. If she would ever see him again.

The next morning Ashley's maid delivered her the news that her dad wanted to have a chat with her, and Ashley's heart began to race. She knew her father would not be pleased if he found out about her late-night escapades. She tried to calm herself as she made her way to his room, but her nerves were frayed. When she entered the room, her father was sitting at the head of the table "Dad, I'm sorry" When she was struggling to say sorry to her dad he asked "Sorry? for what Ashley! I called you for here that I'm leaving tonight for my business tour so I won't be at the mansion for a month" at that time Ashely felt happiness but that the same time he told that he was hiring a bodyguard to look after her while her dad was in the business tour. Ashley's heart sank as she realized what her father's words meant. A bodyguard would be with her at all times, preventing her from going out at night. She would be trapped in the mansion, unable to escape her boring life. She wanted to protest, to tell her father that she didn't need a bodyguard, but she knew it would be futile. He had already made up his mind. All she could do was accept her fate with a heavy heart. Though her heart was breaking, Ashely forced a smile as she turned to her father and said, "Okay, Dad. I understand. Do whatever you want." But inside, she was seething with anger and frustration. She didn't understand why her father had to control every aspect of her life since her mothers death. Why couldn't he just let her be herself? Why did he have to smother her like this?

Soon the evening came, and Her father already decided a bodyguard for her, While Ashley and her Father were at the Lobby he called to his assistant "Jones, please bring the bodyguard I've hired for my daughter." Jones nodded and left, while the father and daughter were alone. The father turned to his daughter and said, "This is for your good, you know. I just want to make sure you're safe." But the daughter could only feel resentment and anger. She didn't want to be "protected." She wanted to be free. The door to the lobby room opened, and in walked a man who could only be described as cool and composed, with an air of confidence about him. Ashley was surprised and got up from the chair where she was sitting,

To be continued...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
________________________________

Lets see who is thismysterious person
in the next chapter!

Vote,Comment&Share
Luv uh<3