06 - 99 Problems

Friday, 15th January, 2007 - 08:30am

Mornings were usually used for coffee and contemplating life choices, and maybe four to five smokes, for the Deputy Sheriff. And like any other creature of comfort, [M/N] loves routine.

His routine wasn't happening right now, though. Instead he was standing in some of Craig's boxer shorts, playing dress up, whilst Kenny and Craig bickered amongst themselves. [M/N] couldn't give a shit what he wore from Craig's closet. He once went four days, wearing the same shirt without taking it off. Sure he was on a stake out, looking for some illegal moonshiners, near the borders of the mountain, but still. It's very disturbing.

"Tucker, your clothes look shit on [M/N]. They don't fit his look..." Kenny exclaimed, commenting on the Deputy's current outfit. Because Craig was taller and slimmer than [M/N], the blue jeans he was wearing were just a little long, and snug, even when he hasn't even buttoned it up yet. Maybe it was a sign that the Deputy needed to stop drinking copious amounts of alcohol, smoking and eating fast foods. But [M/N] just chalked it up to Craig being a skinny twink. "You really can't judge anyone on style, Kenny." Craig mutters, throwing a plain black hoodie at [M/N], who immediately put's it on without question. It was oversized for Craig's form, but the Deputy had a more muscly frame, with wider shoulders, so the fit was pretty okay. "I have style. I just can't afford said style. There's a difference." The blonde retorted, looking [M/N] up and down with an unimpressed look. "Dude, you look like the world's most obvious undercover cop, or someone with no taste..." Kenny mutters, making the Deputy Sheriff huff through his nose.

"I am someone with no tastes for fashion, and I don't really fuckin' care right now. I've gotta get my ass to work before Harrison busts it..." [M/N] groans, rolling his shoulders. The soreness had gone away after the bath, and his body seemed to naturally regenerated itself when he was no longer lethargic. "Are yer' sure you're still good to head back out?" Craig asks, placing a hand on [M/N]'s arm. The Deputy Sherif smiled at the concern, before turning around to his possessions on Craig's bed, that Kenny had picked up in the woods. "Yeah, I'm good. And thanks for finding all my gear, Ken." [M/N] says, before they all head downstairs. Just as they were reaching the door, Craig briefly pulls [M/N] aside, purposefully keeping Kenny out of hearing range. Craig went surprisingly shy all of the sudden, with a sudden hint of sadness.

"Listen, um... could you... I mean, it'd mean a lot, if you came to Tricia's funeral, next week. I just think I need a friend there, who I can trust." Craig mumbles, purposely avoiding eye contact with the Deputy. Pulling a small sad smile, [M/N] took Craig's hand within his own, softly squeezing it. "Of course I'll be there..." The Deputy Sheriff answers, getting pulled into a brief, but caring embrace from the Peruvian chullo hat wearing male. Kenny stayed near the door, not intervening with the hushed conversation around the corner. He found out that Tricia died through school gossip, and whilst he didn't particularly like Craig too much, he couldn't help but sympathise.

Saying their farewells, Kenny and [M/N] left Craig's house, being immediately met with the all too familiar grey, snowy hellscape outside the warm home, known as South Park. Pulling out a cigarette, the Deputy immediately lights it, sighing in utter relief after blowing out the first drag. Kenny smirked, quickly taking it out from [M/N]'s grasp, before taking a drag himself. The Werewolf didn't mind. Too much. And he probably owed Kenny about ten thousand more of these, to even get close to fair and square for saving his life twice in the same week. I mean, he owed all of his friends practically, but he couldn't take on that amount of debt. Especially to Eric. "Were you headin' now?" [M/N] questioned the blonde, taking back the cigarette, before hanging it from his lips. Kenny was gonna answer, but a ringing noise played from the Deputy's pocket, making him groan. He swore if that was Harrison again, he'd blow a fuckin' gonad. As the two supernatural teens began walking, [M/N] pulled out his phone.