Chapter 3 : Pinkie Pie is a true friend

After the incident at the flea market, Fluttershy and Discord were both shut in there houses. But Pinkie Pie, who witnessed everything, decided to go see her friend to try to confort her after she saw her crying so much. She arrived at Fluttershy's place and knocked at the door. But nobody answered.

"C'mon Fluttershy !! i know you're here, please open the door !" Pinkie said, while knocking more and more aggressively at the door. After a minute, the door half opened gently, with Fluttershy, hiding behind, having her eyes swollen and red like a tomato.

Pinkie Pie felt very sorry to see her friend being so sad, she looked at her and said "oww my poor Fluttershy, you couldn't stop crying didn't you ?" She didn't have the strength to even answer, so Pinkie Pie just started hugging her and they both entered in the living room. The house was all in the dark and all the forest animals were here trying to comfort Fluttershy, including Angel. On the floor, there was a huge pile of tissues, she was litterally crying non stop. Hopefully Pinkie Pie was not the kind of pony who judges you, no, Pinkie Pie was very worried and really wanted to help her friend...

"It's just that..." Fluttershy told with a trembling voice. "i- i messed up everything again... I'm such a terrible friend with Discord... I shouldn't have insulted him like that before in the day, even if he scared me a little, that was so mean from me !!"

"What ??!! How dare you to say that !!!!" Stated Pinkie, outraged. "You're litterally the nicest person i know, and you're such a sweetheart with Discord, he's just so ungratful with you !!" Pinkie Pie was so overreacting about what she heard from Fluttershy, that started make her laugh a little again. Of course, she is the element of laughter, so she always know how to put a smile on someone else's face, even when she's not doing it on purpose.

"Haha... I know why you're thinking that, but actually... It's hard to say, but recently i've been not so nice with him... because organizing the preparation for the geese migration is so stressfull, i've been doing it for weeks now, so i don't really have time to do anything with anypony..." Answered Fluttershy. Pinkie Pie looked at her confused, and said : "The geese migration ? I didn't know you were preparing this !" "Yea it's because i believe i didn't say it to anyone in particular... actually it's my first time doing it after i met a very friendly goose family months ago." "Ooooooooh i see so.... But did you tell Discord about your hard work and why you couldn't see him more ?" "Hummmm..." Fluttershy thought. "No i don't remember telling him... maybe later, i should go see him to apologies and explain to him the situation." Pinkie Pie happily encouraged her to apologies to Discord, because she knew that would make her feel way better. She stayed at Fluttershy's place a bit longer after they finished talking about the drama, and drank cups of tea. 

But at the wrong moment, Discord was standing right in front of Fluttershy's door. He wanted to make an apology to her, after he had the time to calm down and be alone a little. With hesitation, he even brought some of her favorit flowers, even if he thought that would be very cringe for him to buy flowers (but he did it anyway). He was about to knock with his hand on the door, that he heard big laughs from the house. "Herm what's so funny about to be alone and sad at home after a fight with his best friend huh ?!?" Discord said to himself. Curiously, he went in front of one of the windows to see inside. Surprisly, there was the terrible Pinkie, who was drinking tea and make Fluttershy laugh, just like how Discord used to do !! By seeing that, he turned red of anger and said "How could she DARE to remplace me with the pink one ???!!! You'll see what tomorow prepares you..." And then, Discord disappeared, once again, full of anger and jealousy. He even forgot the flowers, that he left on the ground.