Copyrights & Credits

Copyright © Saloni Kulkarni
2024.

The author reserves the rights to the characters, setting, story and all things that are the author's own creation and are an original work of literature by the author.

Characters and settings and plot or any other details that directly exist in 'Fighter' (the 2024 Bollywood Movie starring Hrithik Roshan) are the copyright of their rightful owner(s) and the author does not claim any right for them.

This book is a work of Fan Fiction and any copyrights from the movie are only used for entertainment purposes only.

The events, some of them, are changed and created by the author and so is their occurrence and order.

The original idea of the story belongs to the author and anyone who deserves credits for anything will be mentioned as such at the end.

No part of this book may be reproduced without prior written permission from the author. Reviewers are allowed to quote brief passages in reviews.

Please note that this book is for entertainment purposes only. Nothing in it occurs in reality unless mentioned by the author.

For any further queries, comments, complaints, please comment or message the author directly.

Thank you,

Saloni Kulkarni.